FOR THE TROUBLED HEART

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

During prayer I was thinking about Believers who are experiencing trouble, who have become discouraged and who might even have backslidden (intentionally or unintentionally) in some ways. In some cases, the answer can come right away in form of vision, dream or spoken word. In this case, a vision:

JULY 9, 2018

VISION:

A forest-green picnic chair with cushion, positioned near a closed white door, was shown.

INTERPRETATION:

It’s true that a picture is worth a thousand words. But briefly, this vision is a call for all who are toiling in whatever situation to come and sit quietly near the door. The forest-green cushioned chair is a soft and comfortable place of rest, growth and communion (picnic chair) with the Lord. The Door is symbolic of Jesus Christ whereas white symbolizes His righteousness and holiness. It is a door of blessing which only He can open on our behalf.

All who are troubled and who toil are called to come and rest with One who is able to comfort and sooth their ailing soul: The Lord Jesus Christ. He will give you the rest that is needed and open the door of communion to where He is, to the answer you seek, to your blessing. Keep in mind that the Lord works on His own time for reasons known only to Him. Be patient and wait in His rest. Learn from Him.Trust Him.He will satiate your weariness, thirst and hunger. He will turn your mourning into Joy. He will make right what is wrong! Do not doubt and never, ever give up.

“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.” (Mat.11:28)

“Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.”(Mat. 5:6)

Keep the Faith in His finished works!

P.S.  HE LOVES YOU. HE LOVES US. HE LOVES ALL WHO ARE HIS.

Suzanne

jachmoody
    Participant

Recently was meditating on a devotional based on Song of Songs [Passion Translation] and this verse [Song of Songs 5:2]  was featured. I connected it to Acts 14:22 [trials lead us into kingdom]…and prior to this had been pondering Rev. 21:21, which speaks of the 12 gates made of pearl. The significance of the pearl is they are formed in response to irritants that get into the oyster. In other words troubles, trials are doorways to the kingdom of heaven if we respond by turning our attention to Scripture, look to Jesus, the Author and finisher of our faith.

Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Amen.  The song of songs is an awesome book.

Jesus said that in this world we would have much tribulations but to take cheer because He overcame.  The victory is assured in Him. It surely is by abiding in Him and His Word that we begin to hear the knock on the door of faith and the open kingdom. And yes, like a beautiful pearl or a precious diamond; trials, afflictions, persecutions and even sanctification can often be likened to painful irritants.  But the awesome beauty that comes from this is worth all that it takes to get through those gates. That’s the cheerful part.  In the meantime, we can rest in Him and His finished works. 🙂

Keep the faith and be of good cheer!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar