For such a time as this

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    David Hood
    Participant

Like many, I have wondered, if this very recent eclipse affecting mainly America had any meaning. A number of days ago, an acquaintance posted some information on Big Ben and the eclipse on Face book. At that time I was already toying with these following facts …

It struck me, from information, that the suns diameter is 400 times greater than the moon…and the sun is ALSO 400 times further away. Add to this, the component of 4 years, Big Ben’s anticipated period of stoppage. The stoppage of Big Ben occurred, began, on the same day as the eclipse. Then we have the factors of size, distance and time …. linked to the number 4 . The number 444 had been, and still is, appearing till one is dizzy. The number 4 is related in part, to the context of the creation natural and supernatural. 444 has had a number of different interpretations ( including one of the timing of mantles being released)(and the fullness of time) to mention but two of many others.

below is a video link, I received after the facts outlined above were discovered

I discover at around 7min and 47secs …. another 4 is introduced into the sequence. Gen 1:13 There was evening and there was morning, a third day Gen 1:14 .Then God said, ( of the 4th day)“Let there be lights in the [t]expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; The seasons are not our summer, winter ect, but rather God’s seasons.

But I then noticed in the video … at 26min and 20 secs, he starts talking about the month of Elul. Which BEGINS on sundown 21st August 2017, the day of the eclipse. Elul is the 12th month of the Jewish civil new year. Elul is the last month. From 24m 34 sec he explains Elul means harvest , but specificallythe beginning of the harvest.

Just this Tuesday evening the 22nd August , BEFORE, I had seen this video, I had prepared a bible study on the word vav. In it I paid careful attention to explaining the place of numbers and pictures attached to this unique letter vav as used and outlined in the Hebrew alphabet. We see this author of the video at 13 min 27sec provide also this focus.

Here is an excerpt of the study of eve 22nd

Study notes, in italics“>John 4:35 NIV …I tell you, open your eyes and look at the fields! They are ripe for harvest.

Note …. gaining the harvest … requires OUR eyes be opened and then … LOOKING, and not looking away

He wants to open our eyes and Fill our jars … to connect our place of authority in heavenly places with his purpose here below on earth this earthly realm ( Jacobs ladder)

So today the 23rd …I began to wonder, is God opening our eyes, through the event of this eclipse, to demonstrate, to us, that HIS, long promised and hoped for harvest, dreamt for …. has in fact now begun … the day following the eclipse … the eclipse being the trigger point and of the beginning of the month Elul, the beginning of the harvest. Elul, means, translates to harvest. And this harvest, beginning on the first day of Elul, is the beginning of gods harvest season.

Following this illumination, I found some other enticing, and supportive facts. In Hebrew the fourth letter is dalet. The figure 4, is pictorially represented as the open door, an added source spoke of it as being and open tent door, as in the tent of meeting. Its an invitation to enter. Just the previous Sunday, in a fellowship meeting I attended, a prophetic word was given, emphasising the open door he was placing, that no one, no thing could or would close.

The 4th day brought the moon, sun and stars into play and could point to division, in terms of them separating light from dark. We as believers were brought out of darkness into light. I saw a quote attributed to G.L.Parks? As well as representing division it also signified time. Excellent article noted below.

And a reference to the 4th dimension …a coordinate in addition to length, breadth and depth; a coordinate in addition to 3 rectangular coordinates especially when interpreted as the time coordinate in space or time continuum. Something outside the range of ordinary experience

Eph 3:17-19 …..>to comprehend the length and width and height and depth of His love,

We have mass; distance and time … eph shows the 4 dimension

earlier we saw the factors mass, distance and time … and when computed together … determines force.

Eph 3:7 …according to the working of His power v 14 …according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with powerthrough His Spirit in the inner man; v 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith.v20 according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be</i> the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations [n]forever and ever. Amen.

The love of god is the strength of god and the strength of god is the power of his love

Gen 1:13 There was evening and there was morning, a third day Gen 1:14 .Then God said, ( of the 4th day)“Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days and years; The seasons are not our summer, winter etc . but Gods seasons.

Gods seasons… The name Theresa, can be derived from Greek meaning (theros) “summer” and from Greek (therizo) to harvest

Psalm 19 (YLT) 19 To the Overseer. — A Psalm of David. The heavens [are] recounting the honour of God, And the work of His hands The expanse [is] declaring. 2 Day to day uttereth speech, And night to night sheweth knowledge. 3 There is no speech, and there are no words. Their voice hath not been heard. 4 Into all the earth hath their line gone forth, And to the end of the world their sayings, For the sun He placed a tent in them, 5 And he, as a bridegroom, goeth out from his covering, He rejoiceth as a mighty one To run the path. 6 From the end of the heavens [is] his going out, And his revolution [is] unto their ends, And nothing is hid from his heat.

I wonder, do you?

Dave Hood

please credit those involved with these excellent links http://www.dougfortune.org/a201.htm

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZvIibUAY2o&app=desktop

and Mary Carpenter Burt Facebook.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by David Hood.
    Quo Wright
    Participant

Hello David. The Erev of Elul was actually August 22nd. Elul 1 was on the 23rd.

After the eclipse on Monday I was awakened around 11:50. And I began to think about what I’d seen on tv earlier that day when suddenly the holy ghost brought Nashville to my attention. If anybody watched the entire events that day then they would know that Nashville, eventhough it was in the path of totality, didn’t have the same experience as all the other major cities. And it was because of the cloud coverage.

I laid thinking about that when I heard “you are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses”. Then I asked “then who is the moon symbolizing?” and I was taken to Joseph’s dream about the sun and the moon and the 11 stars. Where the sun represented the father and the moon his wife.

I said ok when another thing was brought to my attention and that was that the main focus of Nasa and other officials was not the total eclipse itself but the corona. Corona means crown. And then a light came on in my mind and I said “did this total eclipse symbolize the coronation of Jesus?” And it was like I could hear ding ding ding…as if to say you got it right.

Then the Holy Ghost reminded me of a dream I had years ago where my mother and father was taking me to Tennessee to meet Bo. I later understood Bo to actually mean Beau or my beloved. And Tennessee means meeting place or gathering place.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by Quo Wright.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar