Father, let your kingdom come in a deeper reality in us. – Henry Joseph Falcone

Home Forums KINGDOM TEACHING – Articles, Videos, Discussion Father, let your kingdom come in a deeper reality in us. – Henry Joseph Falcone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Henry Joseph Falcone
    March 27 at 8:58am
    Father, let your kingdom come in a deeper reality in us. May we be your branches the birds of the air can eat of and find you in reality. Let your will be done in each of us exactly as it would be in heaven.

Here we are, coming to do your will…. a body you have prepared for us… we delight to your will oh God. Make us one even more today in reality. Live your life in our bodies. We wiling and living desire to be living sacrifices for your glory alone. In Jesus name!

May we eat and drink His flesh and blood today in living reality if his kingdom life.

Philippians 2:14-16Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

14 Do all things without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [[a]against God] and [b]questioning and doubting [among yourselves],

15 That you may show yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation [spiritually perverted and perverse], among whom you are seen as bright lights (stars or beacons shining out clearly) in the [dark] world,

16 Holding out [to it] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose

Henry Joseph Falcone

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar