ENTER INTO HIS REST

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

ENTER INTO HIS REST

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. KJV2000

Taste and see that the Lord is good, blessed is the man who trusts in Him. Psa 34:8

Trust in My faithfulness to bring you to where you need to be in Me for I began a good work and I am faithful to complete it (Phil 1:6). Reach out and touch the hem of My garment (Luke 8:44). Be willing to let go and to latch on to all that I have for you in the way of healing.

This is the day of My great end time harvest but I need to have a people who are ready to let go of any preconceived ways and means of doing things for yes, I am doing a new thing. I am bringing My people higher and I am spreading their tents wider than ever before. Yes, I am doing an increase in who you are in Me.

You have paid the price of dying out and I see your desperation. You are desperate to see Me work on your behalf. I say first you must reach out and touch the hem of My garment. I want to set you and your household free from the spirits of infirmity.

I want to set you free from all hindrance so that you can run freely in Me. I am setting you free from anything that has become a hindrance in your mind, body, soul and spirit. Yes, whom the Son sets free is free indeed (John 8:36). I am setting the captives free.

I will bless your finances. I will give you the time where you can bask in My presence and know Me like never before. I have taken down the partition that separated you from Me. My blood has torn down the wall of sin and death. I have washed you clean of all iniquity. I have broken off the curse that came with it.

Do not listen to the lies of the enemy saying that you can’t be totally free. Didn’t I say that I have given you abundant life? Didn’t I say that I have given you all that you need to live a life of prosperity and godliness (2 Pet 1:3)? Then why do you settle for less than absolute victory in Me?

Why do you consider yourself a second-class citizen in My kingdom for I call you an over comer (1 John 5:4-5). I have raised you up as My son and daughter of the Most High God. You are more than a conqueror (Rom 8:37). You must believe what I say you are in Me.

You are My bride and I am beginning to raise you up to the position where I can do greater works through you. Yes, I will raise the dead and set the captives free. I will heal the blind eyes and open up the deaf ears so they can hear My still small voice.

I will reach down and touch the hearts of My people so they can experience My love like never before for I am beginning to do a new thing (Isa 43:19). Things will not be as before. I am bringing you into a new dimension where you can see like the eagle from a place high above all power and principality (Eph 1:21).

Yes, you will soar high above the storm for it will bring you up higher. You will escalate to a level where you can see like how I see. You will discern immediately what is of Me and what is not. The snares of the enemy where your precious time is wasted and your peace and joy is tampered with no longer will trip you up.

Yes, you are beginning to run and breathe fresh air and partake of fresh manna and grow strong. There had been a great hindrance in your life but I am setting you free. Yes, taste and see that I am a good and faithful God. I do what I say I would do in the way of justice and mercy, and My grace is abundant and free flowing to you.

I have taken away the spirit of bondage so that you can truly rest in Me. Many have been working and striving and getting beat down by the enemy but I say it will not happen any longer. This is the day of your liberty and the day of My visitation. Believe and receive, says your God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar