ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE TROOPS

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE TROOPS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE TROOPS

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“Taste and see that The LORD is good.  Blessed is the man that trusts in Him,” Psalm 34:8.

“I AM calling you to trust in Me no matter what you see or experience in the natural. It is of My divine nature to have a people who are called by My name to trust Me.

I have raised up a people who experience great exploits, because they take Me at My word and take great risks,  (Daniel 11:32b).  They are a people that develop great faith, because they see My faithfulness as they step out upon My word.

As you step out by faith I will take you by your hand and direct you.  You are a people that no matter what you see in the natural you will not be hindered or distracted from pursuing your vision that I’ve given you.

Keep pursuing the goal that I’ve placed before you.  You will pursue, overtake and recover all that the enemy has tried to steal from My Kingdom purposes and plans,  (1 Samuel 30:8).

I have a perfect timing and a strategy for you to use.  You just need to be still and know that I AM faithful to give you the wisdom and the knowledge needed in every type of warfare with the enemy.

There is a time that you need to be still and a time to advance, but never a time to retreat.  Keep advancing towards the goal of My higher calling for you,  (Philippians 3:14).

Fear not, for I AM with you.  Be not dismayed for I AM your God.  I will strengthen you.  Yes, I will help you.  I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness,   (Isaiah 41:10).

Because I AM for you what can man do to you.  The enemy cannot do anything to you unless I allow it,  (Psalm 118:6).  And because I AM a good God, I only allow what is good for the sake of My Kingdom and for your perfection in Me.

I AM conforming you into My image.  I AM purging out of you all that is not of Me.  I AM taking you through the fire of My love that you will come out like pure gold.

All your trials are tailor made.  I will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able to bear,  (1 Corinthians 10:13).  You have been given the measure of faith needed to successfully overcome in all things.

Keep your eyes upon Me.  Draw close to Me.  Keep My words hidden in your heart.  Take hold of Me and I will lead you through the battle zone.

I AM raising up an army that will remain faithful.  They will overcome by the Blood of the Lamb, the word of their testimony, and will love not their life unto death.

That is what they are made up of.  They are My overcomers and I have great trust in them to carry My Glory, My Mantle and My Power.

Yes, these are the final hours.  Remain faithful even unto death and I will give those the crown of life.”

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Perfect word, and VERY timely!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar