Easter and Passover in 2019 (Visitation)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Easter and Passover in 2019 (Visitation)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

The following Visitation was given to me for Easter 2019:

I saw Jesus or the Holy Spirit (God is one) walk through a wall of water by Himself this morning.

I knew to begin praying, and I put my hands over my eyes, nose, and mouth.  I smelled a sweet smell and knew that I was smelling Easter Lilies [I am not even sure that Easter Lilies smell in the physical realm].

As I smelled them, I saw them; they were large and were standing between Jesus and myself.  I said “Easter Lilies; Jesus, they smell so good.”

Jesus said “Easter.”

I again said, “Easter Lilies,” and Jesus said, “What happened on Easter (Passover)?  I said, “You rose from the dead.”

Jesus then said, “And what else?”  I said “Others were raised (from the dead) with you.”

Matt 27:51-54
    Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split, and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and COMING OUT OF THEIR GRAVES AFTER HIS RESURRECTION, THEY WENT INTO THE HOLY CITY AND APPEARED TO MANY.
    So when the centurion and those with him, who were guarding Jesus, saw the earthquake and the things that had happened, they feared greatly, saying, “Truly this was the Son of God!” NKJV

Jesus said, “Yes, Easter, on Easter.” He showed me, in my spirit, that this next Easter[4/21/2019] thru Passover [4/18/2019 thru 4/27/2019] is major to Christ’s one Spiritual family, His Bride/Wife, Church.

He then said, “Who raised Me, us, up?” I answered “The Father through the Holy Spirit.”

Jesus then said, “Yes, exactly, Child, Amen Amen Amen.  No more sorrow now for you.  Instead, look forward to My return and this years Passover REDEMPTION MANIFESTED in 2019 at Easter time.  Look at it with Joy in your heart, and your head turned up [Lk 21:25-27].

(*) Remember, I showed you AND told you that My redemption is in and upon My people NOW, including you, Chris. Yes, re-read this now:

(*)A MUST READ:  “Christ’s SECOND COMING and FULL REDEMPTION Are Upon Us NOW”

[UPDATED on 3/27/2019: My friend, Pam Finlay, sent this video to me.  Wow! you must see it!   Resurrection Glory (Sid Roth Show)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar