“Earth Longs For Christ’s Honesty and Truth” (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Earth Longs For Christ’s Honesty and Truth” (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor. Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work. Flee also youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, love, peace with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. And a servant of the Lord must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if God perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the TRUTH, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will.
    (2 Timothy 2:20-26)

Bring all things to Me, Children, My Loves, Amen.  Don’t deliberate or worry.  I’m here Children, Amen Amen and again Amen.

My stillness and peace hovers over the land and brings great Joy, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Rom 16:17-20).  This know, My Little Ones, earth longs for My honesty and Truth through you and Mine: all of Mine (see John 14:15-18). Those on earth hunger for My righteousness and love.  They long to become one with their Creator. I am their Creator, My Loves, Amen.

Christ’s goodness rules over all things now and forever, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar