"Do Not Fear, You Are Just In Between Two Worlds Right Now!"

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Do Not Fear, You Are Just In Between Two Worlds Right Now!"

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“Do Not Fear, You Are Just In Between Two Worlds Right Now!”

by Lonnie Mackley  28 Apr. 2019

Last night while in prayer, the Lord showed me a picture of two planets and a person floating in between them slowing moving from one planet to the other. The person was wriggling around trying to get their bearing and swimming in space to get to the new planet, but all they could do was float and patiently wait. God knows you have been in this time of patiently enduring and waiting while you are transitioning away from the things of the world, and toward the things of Heaven, and that all you want to do is get to the things of Heaven! You have felt like no matter what you do you cannot go forward or backward, and you are fighting to not get frustrated and discouraged as you keep waiting and trusting as the progress seems so slow and infinitesimal.

Try to think of it another way; a person had to take a long trip to the airport on a very bumpy and winding road full of potholes and blind spots until they finally reached the airport. Then they had to check-in and transition through the airport and get to their gate where they were finally walking down the jetbridge tunnel from the airport to the airplane door. You are at the airplane door now and you are just about to board your flight! So do not fear, and do not worry or get discouraged because you are still right on course even though you cannot see where you are going right now! Just stay clean and seeking the Lord with all of your heart, soul, mind, and strength, and you will punch through this spiritual sound barrier soon enough! This transition time is about to end now!

ISA 42:16 I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar