“Christ’s SECOND COMING and OUR REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Christ’s SECOND COMING and OUR REDEMPTION Is Upon Us NOW!”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

I experienced the following Visitation on June 3, 2018:  I saw Jesus by the Tree of Life.  I have seen Him there quite often lately, and have documented it on this site.  Jesus and I stood before the tree while facing each other.  He had a beard that was not long; it framed His face. He looked VERY TIRED, and much older than I had ever seen Him before.  His beard and hair were graying. Though I said nothing, I wondered what was wrong.

He said to me, “When you are tired, so am I.”  He then took my face/head in His hands, turned it upward and said, “Look upward, your (*)REDEMPTION is upon you [literally] and within you.”  We both became younger looking immediately.  How do I know that I looked younger also?  I was in the Spirit and just knew.  I could see Jesus literally change before me. I could feel His strength within me/us together as ONE.

Jesus said, “As (**)John [the Baptist] cleared the way for Me, I am clearing the way for Mine [for you, Chris].  Know that “this time” is why you have remained here.  You have been prepared all of your life for this calling and NEW BEGINNING, Child.  Hold tightly to Me.  I have begun a process that only I can finish.  I am the end and the NEW BEGINNING, and I have already come in this new way.

I am here with you always.  Know Me and know My Power deep within your soul [heart and mind].  Our souls are ONE, Child(ren); and you know Me now, Amen and again Amen (see Ezek 36:26-271 Cor 2:16).

God’s Grace [His Divine influence upon your heart, and its reflection in your life; including gratitude and praise] lives in you and with you always.  There is not a moment in time in which I AM is not on earth with you/Mine.  In reality, there never has been.  NOW, however, you see Me in a new way.  My power, within My love, is within you WITHOUT CEASING, Amen Amen and again Amen.

About five to six months before this, I heard Jesus ask me, again, very clearly, “Do you love me?”  I answered “Yes with all of my heart.”  He then said, “Feed My Sheep.”  This was the third time within His 30 year ministry through me, that He has given me this same question and answer; but this is the first time in many years (see John 21:15-17). Within the last month I have heard Jesus say very clearly, “Help Me.” His voice sounded almost as if He was pleading with me/us. He definitely sounded deeply sad, and in His exhaustion, desperate.

Today I prayed, again, “Jesus I want to go back to listening to You and Your needs.  I am remembering that I heard You say, “Help Me.”  Please tell and show me how I can help You, Beloved One, Amen Amen and again Amen.

He said, “You are helping Me separate them [His Children] from the world, Chrissy, Amen Amen and again Amen.”  Just listen now, Beloved, Amen.”

He then said, “I’m angry for how My family [His Spiritual Church/Wife/Children: divided by the physical] DELIBERATELY fail to come together as ONE BODY: Mine, saith the Lord God Almighty (see 1 Cor 12:12-26).  Children, COME TOGETHER AND WORSHIP IN MY SPIRIT and become one member within MY MULTI-MEMBERED BODYTHUS YOU, MY PEOPLE WILL STOP SINNING, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Heb 3:12-14).”

I said, “I do not know how to help You with that?”

Jesus answered, “Child, you will now. I will lead you; I will take you by the hand and heart and deliver My Word through you in such power that all will know that I AM your/their God Almighty, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Luke 21:15).  Beloved, be still now and listen Amen.

[A little later on:]

God said, “Write now, Beloved.  Do not wonder at My Words, nor try to define the time and the meaning of these words.  Let Me explain and teach this to you.  I promise to deliver the Word of My final days through you and others now.  You will know each other by the Words that I speak through you; and you will support each other by the Words that I speak through each, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Luke 21:13-15).

Chrissy, Great and Mighty things are about to happen through you, Child.  Allow them to happen now, saith the Lord.

God’s intent will, and has become self-evident through you; it is now becoming evident within many, Child.  Do not concern yourself with anything but Me, and what I say and do through you and with you now, Child/Children, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Be Bold now, Chris… You are My warrior and I am your Savior: not just from the old days but from all that comes against you and Mine now.  Be strong, Chris. I AM your strength, Children (see Psalms 46:1).  That is right. Allow Me to lead your thoughts.  Keep focused in on Me and who you are, My Beloved(s).  You are My Wife and I AM your Husband now.  We are in a covenant relationship now, Child(ren), Amen.

I prayed, “Thank you Jesus for this time together.”

Jesus answered, “Thank you Chris, My Wife [I am one member in His Church, His Wife; Eph 5:23-33].  Fear not: nothing is too hard nor obscure for Me, your Lord and Husband.  I lead you, and I promise you that I will fulfill all My plans and purposes in you and through you, Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.

[END OF VISITATION]

In Jesus’ Visitation we are shown and told that: “He then took my face/head in His hands, turned it upward and said, ‘LOOK UPWARD, YOUR (*)REDEMPTION IS UPON YOU AND WITHIN YOU.’  We both became younger looking immediately… I could see Jesus literally change before me.  I could feel His strength within me/us together as One.”

(Luke 21: 20-28)
    “But WHEN YOU SEE JERUSALEM SURROUNDED BY ARMIES, THEN KNOW THAT ITS DESOLATION IS NEAR. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her.  FOR THESE ARE THE DAYS OF VENGEANCE, THAT ALL THINGS WHICH ARE WRITTEN MAY BE FULFILLED. But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days! For there will be great distress in the land and wrath upon this people.  And they will fall by the edge of the sword, and be led away captive into all nations. And Jerusalem will be trampled by Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and ON THE EARTH DISTRESS OF NATIONS, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;  men’s hearts [literally] failing them [heart attacks] from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  THEN they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with POWER AND GREAT GLORY.  Now when these things BEGIN to happen, LOOK UP AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS, BECAUSE YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWS NIGH [near].

We can see that Jesus is quoting Luke 21:25-28 as He says, “Look upward, your redemption is upon you [literally] and within you.” Though Jesus most often reminds me of scriptures and lets me know which ones He wants added to any one piece, I don’t remember Him ever literally quoting a part of a scripture for me as He did in this Visitation.

In Luke 21, above, Jesus spoke: “There will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring; men’s hearts [literally] failing them [heart attacks] from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.  Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with POWER AND GREAT GLORY.  Now when these things begin to happen, LOOK UP AND LIFT UP YOUR HEADS, BECAUSE YOUR REDEMPTIION DRAWS NIGH [near]. NKJV”

Notice that in the scripture above, Jesus speaks about the end times that will occur before He returns; but He also says that as these events BEGIN we are to “look up and lift up our heads, because our REDEMPTION is nigh/near.”

Jesus quoted Luke 21 as He lifted My head/face upward. In doing this, He has placed us in the time period that He prophetically spoke of approximately 2000 years ago.  He has definitely shown us that we should now be lifting our heads/faces upward in anticipation of our redemption through our Savior’s return; we should expect Him any day now.  He is saying, “You are living in this time period: the “end time”, the time of His return, and the time of our FULL REDEMPTION.”  In this Visitation Jesus is telling us that all of Luke 21:20-28 is upon us; but especially our FULL REDEMPTION.

Up until this Visitation, I thought we had received our redemption, or gift, as Jesus purchased us with His blood sacrifice. BUT JESUS TEACHES US THAT THERE IS MORE TO REDEMPTION, AND THAT HIS NEW REDEMPTION IS UPON US NOW. 

Please remember that He also said that He is angry with some of His family – Christians because we DELIBERATELY fail to come together as ONE BODY. Will our new REDEMPTION MANIFEST if His ONE BODY of members does not come together and make every effort to walk and worship within the Spirit (no matter what physical church one attends)? We MUST, per Jesus, come together as ONE WITHIN God’s third member, His Holy Spirit?  Christ is our Kinsman, a family member to us, per Christ Himself. Our first redemption, His blood sacrifice, is proof of this.

WHY IS THIS COMING REDEMPTION DIFFERENT?

Below,  are two Greek NT words that have been translated as “redemption” in the Bible. I have shortened these two definitions, given in Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words, to help us understand the difference between them.

“lutrosis” #3085 is the “redemption” given to mankind through Jesus Christ’s blood sacrifice [Eph 1:7Col 1:14]:

lutrosis (… NT:3085) “a redemption” … is used (a) in the general sense of “deliverance,” of the nation of Israel, Luke 1:68 RV, … (b) of “the redemptive work” of ChristHeb 9:12bringing deliverance through His death, from the guilt and power of sin. In the Sept., Lev 25:29, Lev 25:48Num 18:16; … Ps 49:8Ps 111:9Ps 130:7Isa 63:4.

“apolutrosis” #629 is the NT word translated as REDEMPTION in Luke 21:28; this is the scripture Jesus quoted in this Visitation. It is the REDEMPTION that Jesus says is upon us now (for the first time) as we lift up our faces and heads… Please notice that this REDEMPTION, who is Christ (see Rom 3:24), gives “THE [promised] DELIVERANCE OF THE BELIEVER FROM THE PRESENCE AND THE POWER OF SIN AND OF HIS  BODY [Believer’s body, and thus Christ’s One Body] FROM THE BONDAGE TO CORRUPTION, [during or before] THE SECOND COMING OF THE LORD JESUS

apolutrosis (‎a)… NT:629), “a strengthened form of No. 1 [lutrosis] “A RELEASING, …on payment of a ransom.” … (b) THE DELIVERANCE OF THE PEOPLE OF GOD AT THE COMING OF CHRIST WITH HIS GLORIFIED SAINTS, “IN A CLOUD WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY,” Luke 21:28a “redemption” to be accomplished at the “outshining of His second advent … 2 Thess 2:8, (c) forgiveness and justification, REDEMPTION AS A RESULT of expiation, DELIVERANCE FROM THE GUILT OF SINSRom 3:24, THROUGH THE REDEMPTION THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS ; Eph 1:7, …; so Col 1:14“THE FORGIVENESS OF OUR SINS, INDICATING BOTH THE LIBERATION FROM THE GUILT AND DOOM OF SIN ANDINTRODUCTION INTO A LIFE OF LIBERTY, NEWNESS OF LIFE”Rom 6:4Heb 9:15, … (d) THE DELIVERANCE OF THE BELIEVER FROM THE PRESENCE AND POWER OF SIN,  AND OF HIS BODY FROM BONDAGE TO CORRUPTION, AT THE COMING … [SECOND COMING]… OF THE LORD JESUS, Rom 8:231 Cor 1:30Eph 1:14Eph 4:30…” (from Vine’s Expository Dictionary of Biblical Words…)

Please read the following.  This excerpt gives everyone a MUCH BETTER understanding of what Jesus is sharing with us!

(*) REDEMPTION:  The following is an excerpt copied from: “Redemption” by Ray Geide posted on his website at Ray On The Bible;

https://breakthroughversion.com/rayonthebible/redemption.html

“…The meaning of redemption in the Bible depends on which Greek word it translates.

If the Greek word behind redemption is lutrosisredemption is a release payment.

If the Greek word behind redemption is apolutrosisredemption is the release that happens because of a payment [in our case Jesus’ blood sacrifice], the paid release.

Lutrosis – the payment. Apolutrosis – the release.

Even though the release has been paid for by the blood of Jesus, and those who are Christians have it, the actual release is still in the future. Ephesians 4:30 in the King James Version says, “And grieve not the Holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed until the day of redemption.” [Jesus said, “Look upward, your (*)REDEMPTION is upon you [literally] and within you.”]

On the day of redemption, Christians will be released from the chains of sin and the chains of the physical body. We will be free because of the price that Jesus paid on the cross. The price paid is redemption and THE RELEASE IS REDEMPTION…”

[Again, thank you Ray Geide for this wonderful God given teaching.]

This beautiful Visitation and Jesus’ Words should give the reader great excitement. It does me. Thank you Jesus, our Christ.

Both the Visitation and Jesus’ Words give further detail to the FULLNESS OF OUR REDEMPTION. Jesus is ready TO MANIFEST HIS ALREADY PURCHASED REDEMPTION on earth as it is in Heaven.  Jesus is teaching us that He has redeemed us with His blood sacrifice, AND NOW HE IS GOING TO MANIFEST WITHIN EACH OF US, AND ALL OF US TOGETHER AS ONE, THE REDEMPTION THAT HE PURCHASED FOR US OVER 2000 YEARS AGO.

(**) JOHN THE BAPTIST:

Jesus told us in today’s Visitation, that He, Himself, is clearing the way for those who are His, just as John the Baptist had cleared the way for Jesus.

(Isaiah 40:3-5)
    A voice is calling, “Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness; make smooth in the desert a highway for our God. Let every valley be lifted up and every mountain and hill be made low; and let the rough ground become a plain, and the rugged terrain a broad valley…

A few hundred years later the prophet Malachi stated:

(Malachi 3:1)
    “Behold, I am going to send My messenger [John the Baptist], and he will clear the way before Me [Jesus]. And the Lord [our Father; Jesus Christ], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant [Jesus said, “We are in a covenant”], in whom you delight, behold HE IS COMING,” says the Lord of hosts.

Please notice that Jesus’ promises to us continuously speak of HIS LOVE AND POWER that will be shared with us even before His second coming; and each progressive step in His perfect plan is not only reliant on His love for us,  but our reciprocal love for Him.  He said in this Visitation:

KNOW ME and KNOW MY POWER DEEP WITHIN YOUR SOULOUR SOULS [heart and mind] ARE ONE, Child…; and you know Me now, Amen and again Amen.”;

“NOW however, YOU SEE ME IN A NEW WAY.  MY POWER, WITHIN MY LOVE, IS WITHIN YOU WITHOUT CEASING, Amen Amen and again Amen”;

“… I will lead you; I WILL TAKE YOU BY THE HAND AND HEART AND DELIVER MY WORD THROUGH YOU IN SUCH POWER that all will know that I AM your/their God Almighty, Amen Amen and again Amen.”

As the NEWNESS and FULLNESS of our REDEMPTION is given, God’s people receive (1) “THE DELIVERANCE OF ALL BELIEVERS FROM THE PRESENCEAND POWER OF SIN; AND, BOTH INDIVIDUALLY AND AS HIS ONE BODY, WE RECEIVE OUR FULL REDEMPTION, which is A LIFE OF LIBERTY FROM THE BONDAGE TO CORRUPTION. (2) We are LIBERATED FROM THE GUILT AND DOOM OF SIN, AND WE RECEIVE OUR FULL REDEMPTION, which is A LIFE OF COMPLETE LIBERTY, the NEWNESS OF ETERNAL LIFE WHICH IS UPON US AND WITHIN US NOW.  [per Jesus on June 3, 2018)

We then, as promised, “See the Son of Man, Jesus Christ, coming in a cloud WITH POWER AND GREAT GLORY!”

In Christ’s Love for us all, Chris Williams

Become Our Friend On Facebook
    Follow Us On Facebook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar