“Christ’s Final Temple & One Eternal Spiritual Congregation”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Christ’s Final Temple & One Eternal Spiritual Congregation”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Be blessed in these days, saith the Lord God Almighty, Amen.  These days are a gift for both Mine and mankind, Amen.  I give them freely as a time in which great Warriors and Spiritual Leaders are created by Me; and those who already lead are strengthened immensely now as I, Myself, begin to lead Mine through these [Warriors and Spiritual Leaders].

Write Beloved, Amen.  Each of you is called and needed by Me, your Lord Jesus Christ: Commander over all, Amen.  I have chosen you for this time, and each is known by Me for their Truth and Spiritual Stamina.

Relax with Me daily, as I alone build you into My One Body.  (1)You are each a stone within My final Temple and Church.  Each of you is manifesting My Love upon the earth; and you will now see great numbers of men, women, and children reaching for Me, My Light, within you and all who stand with you: (1)My completed Temple on earth.

Come daily in order to be Spiritually UNIFIED with your brothers and sisters in Me (see Eph 5:8-33).  (1)I am this Temple, and you are becoming My One Eternal Spiritual Congregation on earth and in heaven.  There is but ONE and I am He.  Come quickly now; do not delay, Children.  Come into Me, and see that I am even now raising the walls of this Eternal Temple around you as protection against the evil that is spreading throughout My earth.

Daily turn to Me and My beauty; and push aside this darkness, called the world.  Push it [the darkness] completely away and stand as My one army, My one Temple: a haven of refuge [a place of safety and refuge] for all who will come.

As you stand unified within My One Church and Temple you are, and shine as, beacons of light for all to see.  Be still now and hear My voice.  Find great comfort and peace within these walls that have become your new Spiritual home.  Stand firm as One with Me, Christ Jesus, who is this Eternal Temple, Amen Amen and again Amen.

(1) Temple: [NOTE~ The Bride/Wife of Christ is both New Jerusalem and and the Lamb’s/Jesus’ Eternal Church! Above, Jesus said that He is the Eternal Temple:

(Rev 21:1-22)
    Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.” 
    Then He who sat on the throne said, “Behold, I make all things new.” And He said to me, “Write, for these words are true and faithful.” 
    And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”

The New Jerusalem
    Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me and talked with me, saying, “Come, I WILL SHOW YOU THE BRIDE, THE LAMB’S [Jesus’] WIFE.”  And HE CARRIED ME AWAY IN THE SPIRIT to a great and high mountain, and SHOWED ME THE GREAT CITY, THE HOLY JERUSALEM [Bride], DESCENDING OUT OF HEAVEN FROM GOD, HAVING THE GLORY OF GOD. HER LIGHT WAS LIKE A MOST PRECIOUS STONE, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal

The Glory of the New Jerusalem
    But I SAW NO TEMPLE IN IT, FOR THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY AND THE LAMB [Jesus] ARE ITS TEMPLE. The city [New Jerusalem] had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for THE GLORY OF GOD ILLUMINATED IT. THE LAMB IS ITS LIGHT. 

In Christ’s Love, Christine Williams

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar