Christians will occupy the holy Land

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Christians will occupy the holy Land

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Christians will occupy the holy Land:

Nearly 4000 years ago, God met with Abraham and made an irrevocable Covenant with him: that his descendants would inherit all that area from the Nile to the Euphrates. Genesis 15:6-20

Later, after the incident at Mt Moriah, Genesis 22:15-18, God promised to make his descendants as numerous as the sands of the sea and they would possess the cities of their enemies.

Immediately, we see the problem with those who say that the Jewish people are all of Israel, because the Jews, who are only 2 of the 12 tribes of the sons of Jacob, have never been really numerous, or have been conquerors.  We see this difference again in the blessings given to the tribes by Jacob: Genesis 48 & 49 and Moses: Deuteronomy 33. Note particularly in Genesis 48:3-4….I shall make you fruitful and increase your descendants until they become a host of nations.

This truth completely removes any idea of the Jewish State of Israel being the sole inheritors of the holy Land. In fact they only occupy a small portion of it and Bible prophecy is clear: because of their apostasy and sins, they will be thrown out. Jeremiah 10:18, Isaiah 22:14, Ezekiel 21:1-7 Amos 2:4-5, +

There can be no argument as to who it will be that does inherit all of the holy Land: it is those whom Jesus came to save: the lost sheep of the House of Israel. Matthew 15:24 They are the people descended from the 10 tribes that were taken into exile by the Assyrians and have lost the knowledge of their ancestry. Paul talks about this secret of God in Ephesians 3:1-6, where he refers to them as Gentiles. i.e. non Jews.      The Apostles and Josephus knew where they were. Of course the Jews knew about their kin, as we see in John 7:35 and their Rabbis still speculate as to when the tribes will rejoin.

The remnant of Judah, the Messianic Jews, will rejoin with their Christian brothers at the great spiritual regeneration described in Ezekiel 37, Ephesians 2:11-18

Galatians 3:14 God’s purpose in all of this, is so that the Blessings of Abraham should be extended to the Gentiles, so that we can all receive the Spirit through faith.

Ezekiel 11:15-20 The whole people of Israel [the 10 tribes] to whom Judah [the Jews] have said: The Land is now ours to possess. The Lord says: When I sent Israel far away around the world, for a while I was their protector and blessed them wherever they lived. I shall gather My people from their dispersion and give the Land of Israel to them. I will remove their hearts of stone and put a new spirit in them. They will be My people and I will be their God.

This prophecy says how the Jews believe the holy Land is their possession. But the Lord will give it to His righteous Christian people, the peoples who have been blessed with prosperity and strength. They will be joined by born again Christians from every race, nation and language. Isaiah 56:1-8, Revelation 5:9-10

This will happen soon after the forthcoming Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath:

Ezekiel 20:34 By My outpoured wrath, I shall bring you out from the nations and gather you from wherever you are dispersed.

Isaiah 41:8-10 Have no fear, My people – the descendants of My friend, Abraham. I have not rejected you, now I summon you from the four corners of the earth; I am with you and will give you strength. 

But not all of those whom God knows are actual Israelites, Amos 9:9, will be allowed to enter the holy Land:

Ezekiel 20:35-38 I shall bring you out of the nations and I shall state My case against you. I shall make you pass under the Rod of Judgement. Just as I did in the wilderness of Egypt, so I shall indict you. I will count you as you enter, but those who revolt and rebel, I shall take them from the lands where they now live, but they will not set foot in the holy Land. Thus you will know I am the Lord. 

These are plainly stated prophesies, not yet fulfilled, but surely will be.  

Bruce McKerras   September 2017

Clu Monroe
    Participant

I find this post very interesting Bruce because for a series of nights I kept waking up at/around 12:23 or 12:24, 12:25 at night; each time rolling over and looking at the clock (per nudge from the Holy Spirit)…

After several nights of this, I asked the HS why, and was given scriptures Ezekiel 12:23-24:

<span id=”en-NKJV-20703″ class=”text Ezek-12-22″> </span><span id=”en-NKJV-20704″ class=”text Ezek-12-23″><sup class=”versenum”>23 </sup>Tell them therefore, ‘Thus says the Lord <span class=”small-caps”>God</span>: “I will lay this proverb to rest, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel.”’ But say to them, ‘“The days are at hand, and the fulfillment of every vision. </span><span id=”en-NKJV-20705″ class=”text Ezek-12-24″><sup class=”versenum”>24 </sup>For no more shall there be any false vision or flattering divination within the house of Israel.</span>

Verse 22 leading into these is: <sup class=”versenum”>22 </sup>“Son of man, what <i>is</i> this proverb <i>that</i> you <i>people</i> have about the land of Israel, which says, ‘The days are prolonged, and every vision fails’?

I wasn’t sure what to make of it, but hence why I was interested in the vein of your post. Still a bit of a mystery, but God shall add the increase.

Any further thoughts?

Clu

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

I sincerely believe that God’s kingdom people will rule on Planet Earth including the Holy Lands. The one new man of sons and daughters of God without tribal or ethnic divisions. Religions and ethnic separations will be dissolved into the reality of the kingdom of God people reigning without religion. God’s people reverted to religious forms and practices that could never do more than picture the true reality of pure holy love relationship with God with and in His people on earth governing as it is in heaven.

Therefore, neither Christians nor Jews or any one such entity will occupy and rule but those who truly live and walk in the resurrected life of the kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven will possess the land. In Bible terms the kingdom people are referred to as the Israel of God. So that the term is used to indicate people other than the natural ethnic Jew.

There is no kingdom without communion with Father God and there is no way to God apart from Christ Jesus Messiah. Christ Jesus came not to establish the Christian religion but to restore the kingdom of God on earth. All ethnicity and religion  must give way to the reality of the kingdom of God restored by and through Christ Jesus Messiah, King and Lord of all. And then, the whole kingdom returned to the Father God Almighty creator of all things. Selah.

Clu, that prophecy of Ezekiel 12 :23-28 says that no Word of God will remain unfulfilled, but that they were prophesies for a time far off.   We are in that time now, it being nearly 2000 years since Jesus first came.

Ron, thanks, you are one of the few who understands the truth of who is the true Israel of God. But we should all know that the gathering of all the Christians into the holy Land, will take place before Jesus Returns.  We see the holy people there, in Daniel 7:25 and Revelation 13:7

Isaiah 26:1-21:

Open the gates, let a righteous people enter’ – The Lord’s people, all the faithful Christian people, be they descendants of Jacob or grafted in by faith, will enter their heritage soon after all the holy Land is cleared and cleansed by the fire of His terrible Day of wrath. We are told to take shelter until the Lord’s wrath has passed by. verses 20-21

All true believers in God and Jesus, all those ‘who desire His Laws and look forward to the time they will prevail upon the earth’, will gather and go to live in all of the Promised Land.  Isaiah 65:8-10, Psalms 69:35-36, Jeremiah 31:9-10, Ezekiel 36:8

This will be the fulfilment of God’s promises to the Patriarchs, Ezekiel 20:42 and His chosen Church will, at last, live as God originally intended His people to be. Ezekiel 39:27, Isaiah 42:6 In the new nation of Beulah; Isaiah 62:1-5

Lord, You have enlarged the Nation’ – Isaiah 49:20 says how the large numbers of people who will emigrate to all of the holy Land, from the Nile to the Euphrates, will say: Make room for us to live here, this place is too small!  Micah 7:11 They are: a vast multitude of Christians from every tribe, race, nation and language. Isaiah 66:18b-21, Revelation 7:9

JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I completely agree with Bruce and Ron!

The Heirs of the Holy Land:

Ephesians 1:11-14 In Christ, indeed, we have been given the heritage, as was decreed in God’s purpose. For it was His will that we who set our hopes in Jesus, should be the ones to make His glory known and praised.   We Christians have the Seal of the Holy Spirit, which is the pledge of the inheritance that will be ours when God has redeemed His own.  

Romans 8:16-18 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God…..it is the Spirit of adoption, so we can call Him ‘Father’.  This affirms that we are God’s children and if children, then heirs, heirs of God’s promises through Christ.    But we must share His suffering, if we are also to share His glory.

Ephesians 3:6 Through the Gospel, Gentiles are joint heirs with the Jews, part of the same body, sharers together in the promises of God through Jesus.

Galatians 3:29 So if you belong to Christ, then you are the issue of Abraham and heirs of God’s promises.  [to the Patriarchs]

Colossians 1:12 We give thanks to the Father who has made us fit to share in the heritage of God’s people in the Kingdom of light.

It is quite evident that the vast multitude seen in Jerusalem, Revelation 7:9, is far more that the remnant of the Jewish people. Romans 9:27

Many prophesies make it plain that in the end times there will be a people in God’s holy Land, who will be His people, those who seek the Lord and who know what is right. Isaiah 51:1  Every faithful Christian person.                                                           Bruce McKerras

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Amen. Thank you Bruce. I’m learning and growing…

Ron – your added post is truly from the heart. Thank you also.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar