“Christ Comes Soon, Very Soon Now” (Written and Video)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Christ Comes Soon, Very Soon Now” (Written and Video)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

God our Father through His Holy Spirit says, “When Christ comes, it will be sudden. He comes soon, very soon now, Beloveds (1 Thess 5:1-3).
    The time to prepare is upon all; and all Mine are called to drop all else and turn with haste toward My presence within them.  You are to rise daily from your beds and come quickly into quiet time with Me.  It is here that you are to meditate and listen for Me to speak from within you.  I have created a new spiritual being within you.  You now possess My Son’s mind, soul, heart and blood (see 1 Cor 2:13-16; Isa 53:10-12; Jer 32:37-41; Acts 4:24-31; 1 John 5:5-7; 1 Peter 1:18-20; Col 1:19-21).
    You are to listen to Me continually, and without fail.  I never leave you or forsake you; but know this, our practice time is coming to a close.
    Very, very soon Mine will march with Me into battle.  All armies have a Commander and Chief [King].  I am He.  All direction will come from Me as Mine listen and move according to My Will continually.  Our battles, in the final war, are spiritual; but will be fought and manifested on earth (see Eph 6:10-18).  This has already begun, and strengthens daily. I am the voice of God that leads His into this final battle.  We win and celebrate great victory.
    Though I may give you small tasks today, know that each day serves as a stepping stone into your completion and our victory. I have created each day in order that I have time with you.  Again, it is during this intimate time that we establish our love and friendship for each other.  It is here that you truly come to know Me, Child, Amen Amen and again Amen.  My voice will lead you and continue to lead you into a full understanding of who I AM.
    Know Me, and you will know exactly who I am creating you to be within your character and nature.  KNOW ME – for your time is short and shortens daily.  Praise Me and thank Me for the gift from which all other gifts come: Me.  I am My Love for you, and for all of My Children, Amen.
    Christ your King, Savior, One Love, and Best Friend, Amen
    Wrap your loved ones within My protection daily through praise.  Praise Me for Salvation from all that would, and all that attempts to harm you, including your “self” Amen Amen and again Amen.
    (Matthew 21:15) [Jesus said,] “Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?”
    (Psalm 8:2) “Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightiest still the enemy and the avenger.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar