“Christ And His Spiritual Army Swarm The Earth Now” (PODCASTS and Written)

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “Christ And His Spiritual Army Swarm The Earth Now” (PODCASTS and Written)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

Be still, Beloveds, and listen.  Christ is Ruler over all things, and the reality of this now manifests on earth.  Christ and His Spiritual people, army, swarm the earth now.  This time will be noted in God’s history and time, as those who are one with Christ conquer the earth through God Himself, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Today is the time long awaited for by Me and Mine. Help Me build My Kingdom on earth: for Me and for all within My Name, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Luke 17:20-21).  “Rescue us, Christ” will become “Where and what do we conquer next, Christ?”  You are even now a great Spiritual nation and God’s Children (Gal 3:22-28).

During this time, saith God’s Spirit, each Child will recognize Christ within themselves.  They will begin to pray for His reality to be seen and manifest through Me [God’s Holy Spirit] — within themselves.  No longer will Mine seek Me.  They will find Me and remain with Me, and I with them without ceasing (see Deut 31:6-8; Heb 13:5-6) . Through our unceasing unity we will become and remain ONE with all others, Amen.  This is truly the time of “all in all” (see Eph 1:15-23; 1 Cor 15:20-28).

I am your Husband, and as My Wife we become ONE; and we will remain ONE, and all in all throughout Eternity, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Rev 19:7-10). God is Great, full of Grace within His Children, and He is the ONE that rocks and shakes the earth with His thunderous voice and Eternal Being NOW and forever, Amen Amen and again Amen (see Hag 2:6-9; Heb 12:25-29).

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

YouTube Channel

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar