Children of the Living God

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

When the ten Northern tribes of Israel were deported by Assyria, the people were lost only because they lost the name of Israel. In fact, they began to multiply and be prosperous  in their exile, exactly as the prophets said that they would: Deuteronomy 33:1-29

Hosea 12:8 Ephraim says: Surely I have become rich and made my fortune….

Hosea 1:10 The Israelites will be as countless as the sands of the sea…..

Although Israel and Judah were allowed to be conquered and then scattered by God, this is for a decreed period of exile and once again:

Hosea 1:11 The people of Judah and of Israel, [now every Christian] will be reunited and will live together again in the Promised Land. They will choose for themselves a leader.

Must be before the Return of Jesus: Jeremiah 30:21 A leader will arise, one of them…..

Hosea 2:19-23 I shall betroth you to Myself for ever, bestowing righteousness and justice, loyalty and love… will say, ‘You are My people’ and you will say, ‘You are our God’.

Romans 6:24-26…you will be called the sons of the Living God.

Even though God did cast off the Israelites, scattering them around the world, His purpose was to sow them, so that they would increase and prosper and fulfil His promise to Abraham and the prophecies to the 12 sons of Jacob. Genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33

But in the last days:   Hosea 1:10 ….It will no longer be said of them, “You are not My people”, they will be calledChildren of the Living God”. That is: true Christians. Galatians 3:29, 1 John 3:1-2

The problem today, is that most Christians try to make the Jews fit these prophecies and that is why so many writers and teachers made themselves look foolish, like saying that Jesus would return in 1988, that being forty years after the Jewish state of Israel began. All the prophets differentiate between Judah and Israel and to say that they have already rejoined, is to ignore this clear distinction. Until their rejoining, there are many great blessings given to lost Israel and Judah, but they both still face a judgement. Ezekiel 20:34-38 When they rejoin in the Promised Land, then they will be reconciled and will live together in peace and prosperity. Ezekiel 34:11-16

The Jewish historian Josephus: circa 100AD, knew where the ten tribes of Israel were and we know that the writers of the New Testament also knew of their location. The Apostles Peter and James both address their letters to “the scattered people of God, now living as aliens” and “Greetings to the 12 tribes, dispersed throughout the world”.

When Peter refers to these peoples as “a chosen nation, a holy people, a royal priesthood,” he was not using spiritualised terminology, he was actually talking to the Israelites – lost as God planned it. He was appealing to them on the basis of their known heritage, telling them the good news that Jesus had redeemed them from their sins which brought about their dispersion 750 years earlier. All this, Peter says, is made possible by Jesus’ work on the Cross. His first appearance on earth secured His rights to rule, His Return will secure the birthright, which was given to Joseph, the ruling tribe of the lost House of Israel. The work of reuniting the birthright with Jesus the King began with the apostles as they spread the gospel to these “lost sheep”. John 10:16

Tracing these Israelites is no longer any difficulty. The historical, archaeological, linguistic and heraldic records give all the evidence needed to link the Israelites with the Western, Caucasian nations of the world. The only way to understand why these facts are not widely known is that it is God’s plan that Israel be lost and thought to be assimilated. Remember that the exile punishment of Judah and Israel was for a decreed time, Ezekiel 4:4-6 and they are promised to go back there again. Ezekiel 34:11-16, Psalms 60:1-5, Jeremiah 23:3-4

Jacob thought that his birthright son, Joseph, was lost forever in the original prophetic pattern. But the day is coming when the descendants of his sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, will be seen again, as the leaders of true Israel, the new nation of Beulah, back in all of the Promised Land. Isaiah 62:1-5, Psalms 69:35-36     Also the Title Deed buried by Jeremiah 32:14-15, will be found; proving their ownership of the holy Land.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar