Change Is On The Way

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Lawler
    Participant

The follow word was given by me at the Fire House Church in Carroll Ohio on 9-9-2018. I felt that it was a word for the whole body and not just for our church so I though that I would share it with you for your discernment and any comments you would like to share about it.

<span style=”line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Times roman’,’serif’; font-size: 12pt;”><span style=”color: #000000;”>The Lord would say unto my people the year of 5778 ends today and tomorrow the year 5779 begins according to my calendar saith the Lord. This is going to be a time of significant change not only in your lives but in the lives of each and every person living on planet earth. For the change I am bringing will bring glory to mine but not to those who don’t know me saith the Lord. So just know that there is going to be significant change taking place throughout the world in the days ahead. Keep your eyes focused on me otherwise you will get caught up in what the world will get caught up in and the fear and the anxieties that will come upon the people as I do the things that I said I would do eons of time ago through my prophets of old. And now you are going to see them come to pass rapidly, rapidly I say because things are coming to a close, things are coming to an end. This is the end of the end and now I am going to move quickly to bring that end into being saith the Lord. So just know from this day fourth things are going to change for you for the better, but for the world and those who are of the world it is not going to be a good thing saith God. But I will use each and every one of you in a mighty way during this period of change and you will bring many into the Kingdom because of your testimonies and because of your witness as who you are. They will see you and say why are you not upset about all that is going on and you will be able to tell them, because I know the creator of all things that he has got my back and I know that he will bring me through no matter what goes on in this world, and yes I will saith God. So keep focused on me and allow me to be what I want to be in each and every one of you and you will see the blessing of God come upon you this up-coming year that will just utterly astound you saith God. For they will know mine, they will wonder, they will see them, they won’t understand them, but will know that there is something different about this individual or that individual and they will know you, to them, in a special way saith the Lord.</span></span>

• This topic was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by John Lawler.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar