(Ch 2) Why Is Jesus So Upset/Angry With His People?

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words (Ch 2) Why Is Jesus So Upset/Angry With His People?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

The written piece is below the Videos.  

Chapter 2
    Why Is Jesus So Upset/Angry With His People?

And the Lord God commanded the man, saying, “Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
    (Genesis 2:16-17; NKJV)

What Does The Tree Of KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and EVIL Have To Do With Christ’s One Body, and God’s Full Spiritual Power and Fire?

Strong’s Concordance of the Bible defines the Hebrew Old Testament word translated as “evil” as: “Bad or evil …”  The root of this word details that which God considers Evil. The word is defined as: “TO SPOIL (LITERALLY, BY BREAKING TO PIECES) [THUS] TO MAKE (OR BE) GOOD FOR NOTHING…”

After mankind’s fall, God sees all of the unsaved, and many of His own people as “brokn and divided, thus spoiled, made good for nothing, and evil.”  This is because these groups of people have divided and broken themselves apart within their hearts and minds.  They have separated themselves from Christ’s ONE BODY through denominations, various prejudices, egos, greed, theologies and dogmas…; they have attempted to destroy the unity that is within Christ’s ONE [Spiritual] BODY.

Notice that I said, “They have attempted to destroy the unity.”  I recognize the fact that this separation can never be completed by man. Only Christ Jesus can, and will separate those who have truly known Him, those who walk within the Spirit of God and attempt to walk within Christ’s one nature, His One Spiritual Body ~ from those who do not.

In Matthew 25:31-46, below, we see Jesus do just that. In this scripture we are again forewarned; we are told that Jesus will divide those who profess to believe in and know Him, from those who truly know Him in their heart.

Please notice that the goats thought that they were Christ’s true believers, but their actions toward their brothers and sisters, the one Body of Christ, didn’t express His nature: which is proof of our Spiritual birth and transformation.

“When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.  All the nations will be gathered before Him, and HE WILL SEPARATE THEM ONE FROM ANOTHER, AS A SHEPHERD DIVIDES HIS SHEEP FROM THE GOATS.  And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.  Then the King will say to those on His right hand, ‘Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’
    “Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink?  When did we see You a stranger and take You in, or naked and clothe You?  Or when did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?’  And the King will answer and say to them, ‘Assuredly, I SAY TO YOU, IN AS MUCH AS YOU DID IT TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE MY BROTHERS, YOU DID IT TO ME.’

“Then He will also say to those on the left hand, ‘Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels: for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink; I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.’

“Then they also will answer Him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then He will answer them, saying, ‘ASSUREDLY, I SAY TO YOU, INASMUCH AS YOU DID NOT DO IT TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE, YOU DID NOT DO IT TO ME.‘ And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.”

This is, of course, the very same thing that Jesus spoke out against in both of His messages above in Chapter 1: written in 1988 and in 2018.

THE SPIRITUAL POWER

Jesus, Himself said in Matthew 12:25-30:

EVERY KINGDOM DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF IS BROUGHT TO DESOLATION [to be laid waste], and EVERY CITY OR HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF WILL NOT STAND… HE WHO IS NOT WITH ME IS AGAINST ME, and HE WHO DOES NOT GATHER WITH ME SCATTERS ABROAD.
     (Matthew 12:25-30)

Like you, Jesus has only one Body; and all that He has purchased and given to us is HOUSED within every member of His Body. This includes God’s Spiritual POWER and FIRE. Those who fail to become a member within Christ’s BODY fail to share His one heart of love for all.  They are, even now, seeing death within their own hearts and minds. These who refuse to transform and become God’s NEW CREATION will not see His blessed Spiritual Power and Fire while on earth.

What Does Babel Teach Us About Christ’s One Body and Congregation?

(Genesis 11:1-9)
    Now the whole earth had one language and the same words.  And as people migrated from the east, they found a plain in the land of Shinar and settled there…  Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city and a tower with its top in the heavens, and LET US MAKE A NAME FOR OURSELVES, lest we be dispersed over the face of the whole earth.”  And the Lord came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of man had built.  And the Lord said, “BEHOLD, THE PEOPLE ARE ONEand they have all ONE language, and THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF WHAT THEY WILL DO. And NOTHING THAT THEY PROPOSE TO DO WILL NOW BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM.  Come, let us go down and there confuse their language, so that they may not understand one another’s speech.”  So the Lord dispersed them from there over the face of all the earth, and they left off building the city. Therefore its name was called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth. And from there the Lord dispersed them over the face of all the earth. ESV

Above, God teaches us that A PEOPLE WHO FUNCTION AS ONE BODY CAN DO ANYTHING THEY PROPOSE TO DO; THERE IS NOTHING THEY CANNOT DO!  Did you notice that they also wanted one name?

As we receive Christ Jesus as our Savior, and are baptized and born (again) within His Spirit (who is holy), and we enter into one name: Jesus Christ, the Name above all Names. His name is given to all who are within His One Body, and all within His Body are free to use His name in order to manifest God’s Word and Works on earth. We also receive a new language which is called speaking in tongues [languages] in the Bible; this one holy language is “the languages of men and angels combined.” (see 1 Cor 13:1-3)

We are also part of Christ’s one POWERFUL Body. Together, as one, we can do anything that the Head of this Body, Jesus Christ, directs us (His one Body) to do. From now on, when you use the NAME of Jesus Christ for God’s WORK (ie healing, casting out evil, raising the dead etc.) see yourself as ONE WITH JESUS, and part of the ONE BODY that is literally delivering the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT on earth: for the manifestation of God’s Works and Word. The very things that God refused to give Babel, He gives and gave to all of His Children at Pentecost.

No wonder Jesus is angry with those of us who DELIBERATELY refuse to become a MEMBER WITHIN His ONE SPIRITUAL BODY, Congregation, and Wife.  He wants what is best for His one people and Body!  He longs to see His Father’s Will and Kingdom on earth as it is in Heaven (Matt 6:10).

We now understand why satan fights so hard against the unification of Christ’s Body members.  Satan wants God’s Children to continue to walk in “evil”: their separation from God and His nature within their hearts and minds. He wants to see friction between Christ’s members.

Does satan understand the power in One Body?  Yes, Revelation 13:7 teaches that power will be given to the Antichrist over “all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” Daniel 7:23 tells us about the one world government (New World Order) that will be ruled by the Antichrist, “The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse [different] from all kingdoms, and SHALL DEVOUR THE WHOLE EARTH, and shall tread it down, and BREAK IT IN PIECES.” We are also told that this one world government, or body of believers under the anti-Christ/satan will rule the world, but never the Kingdom of God or Christ’s One Body.

I don’t know about you, but I am so grateful to live within Christ’s One Body where I am loved, nurtured, and protected within God’s Truth: THROUGH THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar