BUT THEN JESUS CAME – TODD WHITE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Hey family!

Thank you to those who sent messages wishing my daughter and her new husband well this week. If you didn’t know, this past weekend our oldest child Destiny got married to an amazing man, Justin. If you’ve heard my testimony, this was my daughter who for the first 7 1/2 years grew up with a drug attic for a father.
    But then Jesus came into my life!
     When I understood the message of the cross and realized that he had completely washed away and forgiven all that I had done, and all the people that I’ve hurt and wronged — I KNEW that I was made right with God. I was given a clean conscience, washed by the precious blood of The Lamb.
    Then I realized what it meant to really be a father because I had an encounter with the Father. Her mom and I got married between the first and second service at our home church because we wanted to make it right before God. The power of righteousness and the power of the blood effectively washed away my daughters memory of all the drug addiction all the arguments all the hatred!
    When I danced with my daughter at her wedding, in her white dress, I’m just reminded of the amazing transformation possible when we give our life over to Him! He makes all things NEW! If you haven’t already, give Jesus your life today….He will do the same for you, no matter what you’ve done.
    “Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.” 2 Corinthians 5:17
    Jesus is just AWESOME! He wipes us clean and makes us brand new. Remember that. It is by HIS blood, HIS love that we are made right with God and by His glorious grace, empowered to walk out the truth of who He says we are! 

I love you all! Bless you! 
     Join Todd, Daniel Kolenda, and Tom as a team member for this all inclusive trip (except some minor incidentals and some meals). “Hit the streets” of Panama with a translator to bring the love of God to the region! Help activate our Panamanian friends! Join us for this life changing trip! Limited to the first 80 applicants accepted.
    Don’t wait to apply!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar