BREAKTHROUGH IS IMMINENT

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

TOTAL BREAKTHROUGH IS IMMINENT
    Shared by Yolanda Ballard

I don’t know if anyone can even relate to what I want to share.

The enemy has worked overtime to keep me isolated and to try to make me believe that I had a fear of people even though I experience all the feelings of having it.

I’ve been crying out to the Lord for a breakthrough to even be able to fellowship with the saints. There are times when there is no way that I want to do certain things but when I know it is God’s will, I will step out.

My husband encouraged me to go to the Aglow Women’s Fellowship meeting last Saturday, and I am so glad that I did!

I got there early when those in leadership gather. I’ve done this before because for some reason I have thought I was coming on time, but because I am there I am able to pray with them before the meeting. How do you like that for God’s timing!

I even got to share how I battle isolation and one in leadership said there are many battling it and don’t come to the meetings with Aglow.

I got to share my testimony and stand in the gap for all those women to be able to overcome isolation and come. That meeting was packed!

I was so blessed to have the freedom to worship the way that I like to with my whole heart with an audience of One! I sure needed that. I love to worship Him. He gives me strength and a little vacation away with Him.

During the meeting I caught myself basking in the sound of the women enjoying themselves with one another laughing and talking.

The sound was a sound I had not heard in this way before. It was like a person who is just beginning to even hear! I was walking around in awe. It was like the sound of waterfalls, of the ocean waves, of all the beautiful sounds of nature all wrapped up in one. Yes, I was in awe!

I didn’t realize how much I had been robbed battling isolation. Yes, the devil has fought me hard in this area.

Every time I had a breakthrough he would fight even harder the next time I tried to gather with others.

Then I went to the grocery store! This was the first time in two years! Lee started going shopping through the virus, and it had been so hard for me to concentrate when bringing Levi.

I did not even want to go to the store but I was so blessed to be there with all the people. I caught myself smiling at whoever would receive it.

I was so comfortable and actually was enjoying myself. God wants us to be open and available to share His love.

That is the purpose we are out in public, not just to do our shopping, wrapped in our own affairs.

The Lord said to seek first His kingdom and righteousness, and all things will be added unto us. He will give us all our needs if we put Him first.

Yes, that was my experience and I believe it will only get stronger. Freedom is coming to all those who have been bound up.

I remember long ago I had fear of everything, but I saw myself as a bird in a cage that would be set free, like a butterfly in a cocoon that will fly with beauty, like a flower that would bloom and be a blessing to others.

I have had women come up to me and ask me if I was the woman that danced and that I had blessed them by being in the overflow from the Holy Spirit from my dancing. And also I received comments as I dance from a pure heart really blessed me.

Also, I brought Levi to the meeting after I left I went home and found Levi wandering around alone with no one watching him because Lee was still asleep.

Yes, I know God’s hand was upon him and he probably got up from his nap with Lee right when I pulled up in the driveway.

I brought him back to the meeting in his nightclothes! And he received a prophecy.

The guest speaker went to pray for Levi and pulled back saying. He already knows the Lord and is very close to Him. The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit commune with him all the time!

You wouldn’t know it because of the way he is, but Levi knows them well!

Praise God and thank you for all your prayers. They are working mightily in me. Even though the enemy wants to bind up many God will have His way in us and through us.

The following scripture is for us all. We can count on it!

“Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you.
    2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Isaiah 60:1-2 NIV.

Clu Monroe
    Participant

This is really neat Yolanda!

Thank you for sharing 🙂

Clu

Steven Bliss
    Participant

and a late AMEN.

Let your GLORY be seen emanating from your people.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar