BEING OPEN AND TEACHABLE

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

BEING OPEN AND TEACHABLE

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

“”I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, The LORD Almighty.” … With it he touched my mouth and said, “See, this has touched your lips; your guilt is taken away and your sin atoned for,”” Isaiah 6:5b,7b.

Some have asked me what I had asked forgiveness for, and I say to them that if I have not offended you, then I thank The LORD for that.

I have asked The LORD to forgive me and He forgives and forgets, and I should do the same.

Many times we hold on to the things we have done and feel bad about them, and that isn’t what The LORD wants us to do. He said, “I don’t condemn you. Just go and sin no more!” (John 8:11)

The enemy can take the things we say, even though we might be right in what we said, but if we had a wrong attitude, or just saying it in the flesh, he can take it and bring condemnation to the one saying it and the one who heard the words.

These are the days The LORD is bringing to light those things in our heart that is not like Him. If we are open and teachable, we will see a lot of this because The LORD knows we are willing to change.

He pours out more of the gift of repentance. He wants to transform us into His image, and this is an ongoing thing.

If we are His, then He will take all things and work them together for our good and the good of others. Many are becoming more transparent and repenting in front of others.

He said if we humble our self, He would lift us up. He is out to humble the proud. Do we want to fall upon the Rock or do we want the Rock to fall upon us?

The worse kind of sinner is the Pharisee! Religious spirits are the most hateful, proud, and critical spirit there is.

It is so unclean that it disgusts The LORD and turns people away from Him and that is what He hates. Religion is the easiest snare to fall into.

Self-righteousness is when you take credit for your walk of holiness, which really isn’t holiness at all. You are not set apart for The LORD but for the enemy to use and abuse others through!

Having received more Light to walk in isn’t always a comfortable place to be. You can stumble into more snares having more Light, which you would think would be the opposite.

The enemy attacks those constantly who have more Light to trip them up into having a wrong attitude. We must constantly check our heart for spiritual pride!

The closer you get to The LORD the more you can see that you are unlike Him. Just like the Prophet Isaiah said….”woe, for I am a man of unclean lips!”

Being more sensitive to The LORD is a good thing because He can show us when we fall into the snares of the enemy.

He is faithful to continue to pour out His gift of repentance upon us.

Holiness is a walk of separation unto Him allowing Him to live His life through us. He wants others to see Him and feel His presence. He wants to use our hands to heal the sick and to set the captives free. We must stay free.

Who the Son has set free is free indeed, and Jesus has truly set us free!!! He began a good and perfect work in us and He is faithful to complete it.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar