"Be Expectant! Watch as You See and Hear Many Suddenlies" Alane Haynes

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "Be Expectant! Watch as You See and Hear Many Suddenlies" Alane Haynes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

There has been a clear and tangible shift with the onset of 5780, a defining movement into suddenlies. Recently, many things have happened in my personal life that bear witness to this. Things that I have been believing for are now happening – suddenly, healings; suddenly, creative miracles; suddenly, open doors; suddenly, divine appointments; suddenly, restoration of family members.

I heard the Lord say, “I have released a cleansing wind and those who have hungered for more of My presence and have obeyed the leading of My Spirit are now hearing, seeing and sensing My presence as never before. The veil has been lifted and an immediacy released.”

I looked up “immediacy” in Merriam Webster’s Dictionary. Holy Spirit highlighted a few of the less common definitions to me:

1) “Occurring, acting, or accomplished without loss or interval of time.”
    2) “Existing without intervening space or substance.”
    3) “Being next in line or relation.”
    4) “Acting or being without the intervention of another object, cause, or agency.”
    5) “Present to the mind independently of other states or factors.”

I heard Holy Spirit say that those things which exist outside of time and space that are next in line for God’s perfect timing, are coming forth independently. God says, “NOW is the time!” It’s NOW time moving in NOW faith, intersecting time and space. Suddenly as it is in Heaven, so it is on Earth.

Suddenly – Doors Opened!

Keep praying and praising! There is a shaking; doors are opening; a mighty Kingdom expansion is coming forth!

“But at midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were loosed.” (Acts 16:25-26 NKJV)

Some months ago, Holy Spirit showed me what would be a ministry opportunity impacting many and affecting a whole region. I have been praying, declaring and standing on what He revealed, trusting His timing and His ways, and giving Him praise. Right after Rosh Hashanah 5780, the door opened and God is bringing this forth to manifest as we enter the calendar year 2020. Believe! Doors are opening; much angelic intervention and new assignments will bring forth God’s purposes! (Photo via Pixabay)

I am hearing God say, “Listen closely to the sound of the new season; I have released an opening over what has been veiled. Believe and receive a new level of discernment and sensitivity to the movement of My Spirit in every area of your life. You have exercised your senses well, but now receive from the place where I dwell. With My Spirit you will see, hear, taste, touch and smell. As you obey, you will see the devices of darkness quelled and their power dispelled.”

Suddenly – Healing!

There is a mighty move of healing and creative miracles for this season. Believe and speak in faith!

“And suddenly, a woman who had a flow of blood for twelve years came from behind and touched the hem of His garment. For she said to herself, ‘If only I may touch His garment, I shall be made well.’ But Jesus turned around, and when He saw her He said, ‘Be of good cheer, daughter; your faith has made you well.’ And the woman was made well from that hour.” (Matt. 9:20-22 NKJV)

This woman heard of Jesus healing many; she believed and spoke it to herself. Jesus said that her faith made her well! We have a more sure word of prophecy in the resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the timing of God says that NOW, for this season, lay a hold of it and do not let go! Keep laying claim to what God has put in your heart; speak it forth and praise Him for what is being brought forth!

“We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts.” (2 Pet. 1:19 KJV)

Recently, we received such a miracle! In my husband’s field of work he is on his feet all day, and he has been in this line of work 50 years. He began to experience great pain some years ago. The doctor said that two bones had grown together and compressed the nerve, and that he would eventually need surgery.

BUT GOD! As we prayed for healing, my husband heard the Lord say, “I am the Lord that healeth thee.” Soon after, I knew the veil had lifted. Faith rose and we prayed again. God moved and my husband has been pain free for over six weeks! Faith in God’s Word, in alignment with His perfect timing, causes immediacy and suddenlies occur.

Suddenly – Provision Supplied!

I heard the Lord say, “Trust My goodness; ask and receive, for all things are possible for those that believe!”

“Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” (Mark 11:24 NKJV)

We experienced two recent instances where all hope seemed lost, but God provided above and beyond what we could have asked or imagined. The first was a situation where it seemed a ministry would be ending due to overwhelming need for people to step up into leadership roles. We prayed and God responded with an overflow.

I hear Him saying, “What seems the enemy is overthrowing will soon be overflowing with My bountiful goodness. What has been removed makes room for the more that I have in store.”

The second was a similar situation, but at my husband’s workplace. They were very short staffed and it was causing my husband great stress mentally and physically. We prayed in faith and God brought resources from unexpected places. What seems impossible is actually the opportunity for God to move and show His great ability.

I hear Him say, “I see and I have heard you groan; I tell you, bring your prayers to My throne, and you will see blessing that comes from My hand alone!”

Suddenly – Restoration of What Seemed Lost!

Now is the time, for the restoration of all things is at hand!

“Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord, and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom Heaven must receive until the times of restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the world began.” (Acts 3:19-21 NKJV)

Multiple situations with family members and close friends are bearing witness to this. Holy Spirit is moving among us to bring repentance from dead works into a “right now,” moment-by-moment living, and powerful relationship with the living God! He is revealing areas in our minds and hearts where we are not living in faith, where we are grieving His Spirit by not believing and trusting. We are in a state of immediacy where we can redeem the time; where we can see relationships shifted in a moment’s time and restored to the original intent for family bloodlines. (Photo via Unsplash)

I declare to you: Faith rise up! For I hear the Lord saying, “Your precious ones are in My sight; keep trusting Me and you will see what was wrong made right. My Spirit is moving and My messengers sent, to bind healing to souls that the enemy rent. The veil has been lifted, lies are being exposed, and you will see the enemy deposed.”

“Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill Heaven and Earth? saith the LORD.” (Jer. 23:23-24 KJV)

The Lord says, “Be expectant; your senses alert to the moving of My Spirit. Watch as you see and hear many suddenlies. Many will encounter Jesus suddenly, as Saul on the road to Damascus. Prodigals will suddenly be restored to their senses – suddenly, many healings; suddenly, dead restored to life; suddenly, storms cease; suddenly, the nets of provision are full; suddenly, a sound from Heaven and many are filled with the Holy Spirit.”

From God’s release of immediacy comes suddenlies, bringing restoration to all that seemed lost.

I hear the Lord saying, “I am opening doors, and will make the path clear; stay in faith so you can hear. Obey quickly and others will see I am near; trust in Me overcomes all fear. I am your God and will bring provision; in faith you will find the proper position. Do not fear or dread in the days to come; for I AM the overcoming ONE!”

“These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.” (John 16:33 NKJV)

“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world – our faith.” (1 John 5:4 NKJV)

Alane Haynes
    Eternal Truth Now Ministry
    Email: eternaltruthnowministry@gmail.com

Alane Haynes was radically saved in 1981, when the Lord Jesus Christ appeared to her and she immediately received salvation, deliverance and a supernatural healing of her body and mind. She is an apostolic and prophetic teacher and speaker, and has authored four books. The first, Moses Shocked in the Desert: Learning God’s Ways So We Can Enter the Promised Land, was birthed from a prophetic dream and written from subsequent nights of being awakened by the Holy Spirit to, “Write what I tell you.” Her passion is to see people restored to the eternal plan and purpose of God, bringing His Kingdom to the earth. Alane and her husband Kerry founded and minister together through “Golden Vessels” and “Eternal Truth Now Ministry.” When they are not ministering, Alane and Kerry enjoy spending time with their children and grandchildren, and outdoors enjoying the beauty of God’s creation.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar