ATTRIBUTEA OF A LOVING FATHER

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words ATTRIBUTEA OF A LOVING FATHER

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

GOD through the Holy Spirit said early this morning that HE has COMPASSION for HIS people. And that in turn HIS Church is called to also have COMPASSION for them.

COMPASSION: DEFINITION

Sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others. Synonymous with: empathy, pity, understanding, care, concern, solicitude, solicitousness, sensitivity, tender-heartedness, soft heartedness.

GOD’s COMPASSIONS and tender mercies are unfathomably great toward HIS faithful people.  HE watches over us and knows everything that happens in our lives.  He will recompense accordingly. The faithful Church ought to be encouraged by that today!  It should also be genuinely considered that all good things come down from heaven from the FATHER of Lights. It is His righteousness and never our own – His compassion – working through His faithful Church that can and will bring a momentous change in this fallen world. Praise GOD and thank you Lord. He also wants His faithful people to know that He is PROUD OF YOU. Proud? Can GOD really be proud of us? Yes, He can dearly beloved because His faithful people are the apple of His eye. Because His faithful people are His beloved Sons and Daughters. But most importantly because HE loved us so much that HE sent HIS Son to die on the Cross of redemption on our behalf.

RELATED VERSES:

This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the LORD’S mercies that we are not consumed, because his COMPASSIONS fail not. They are new every morning: great is your faithfulness. (Lamentations 3:22-23)

And Jesus, when he came out, saw much people, and was moved with compassion toward them, because they were as sheep not having a shepherd: and he began to teach them many things. (Mk. 6:34)

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left. Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink. I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not. Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee? Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me. And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal. (Mat. 25:31-45)

GOD has COMPASSION for HIS people.  And like a loving FATHER HE is proud of HIS faithful Son’s and Daughter’s achievements.

We are all into this thing together. Keep the Faith, it’s what keeps us all!  Suzanne

GOD is COMPASSIONATE and like a loving FATHER, He is proud of His people’s achievements.

Keep the Faith,
    Suzanne

jachmoody
    Participant

Also see Isaiah 63:9
    <h1 class=”passage-display”><span class=”passage-display-bcv”>Isaiah 63:9</span> <span class=”passage-display-version”>New Living Translation (NLT)</span></h1>
    <div class=”poetry”>
    <p class=”line”><span id=”en-NLT-18852″ class=”text Isa-63-9″><sup class=”versenum”>9 </sup>In all their suffering he also suffered,</span>
    <span class=”indent-1″><span class=”indent-1-breaks”>    </span><span class=”text Isa-63-9″>and he personally<sup class=”footnote” data-fn=”#fen-NLT-18852a” data-link=”[a]”>[a]</sup> rescued them.</span></span>
    <span class=”text Isa-63-9″>In his love and mercy he redeemed them.</span>
    <span class=”indent-1″><span class=”indent-1-breaks”>    </span><span class=”text Isa-63-9″>He lifted them up and carried them</span></span>
    <span class=”indent-1″><span class=”indent-1-breaks”>    </span><span class=”text Isa-63-9″>through all the years.</span></span></p>

</div>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar