“Ask Anything In My Name” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Home Forums KINGDOM TEACHING – Articles, Videos, Discussion “Ask Anything In My Name” (Christ’s Love Letters)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Chris Williams
    Participant

If you ask anything in My name, and I will do it. 
    (John 14:14)

Breast feed: Press in and breast feed.  Precious ones, seek Me this morning.  Seek My name, the name above all others.  I say, “Ask in My name, and I will give it to you.”  “Be” within My name when you ask; “be” within My name, which is My character and nature.  “Be” one with Me when you ask, Amen Amen and again Amen.

Meditate, and remember who I am.  I’m love, unfailing love.  I love you; I want only the best for you.

Concentrate on Me and not the need.  Begin to practice this now.  Through this you will cease concentrating on that which you feel you lack, and see My reality and power in your behalf.  Ask once, twice at the most; and begin to praise and thank Me for My Will and answer (resolve).  I, and I alone, am your success. Let go now and submit to My Will and not your own.  My Will manifests that which brings peace and Joy.

Trust in Me.  When you have faith in Me, you trust Me.  I bring new beginnings to all who will allow Me to do so.  Be still now, and feel My Joy in your heart beginning to grow, bloom, and blossom.  Spring is upon us and (*)great hope of My return will now fill the earth.  Be My “bud” that opens up for all to see, and you will bring God’s glory to Me.  I am Spirit; I am Christ, Amen.

(*) “great hope of my return will now fill the earth”:  Jesus said, between the months of September to October, 2018: “Tell all Mine to say daily, and often throughout the day: ‘Soon we will be with the Lord.’”

(John 16:25-28)
    “These things I have spoken to you in figurative language; but the time is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative language, but I will tell you plainly about the Father. In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the Father for you; for the Father Himself loves you, because you have loved Me, and have believed that I came forth from God. I came forth from the Father and have come into the world. Again, I leave the world and go to the Father.”

(John 15:16-17)
    You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you. These things <u>I command you</u>, that you love one another.

Like Us/Become Our Friend On Facebook

Christine Williams Prophetic Ministry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar