Are You Ready

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Lawler
    Participant

The Lord had me speak the following word at our on Sunday and I felt that it      was a word that we all needed to hear so I am posting it for your discernment and    comments. You can share it with whoever you want to.

Are You Ready

2-17-19

The Lord would say unto my people, are you ready to meet me in the air? Are you watching and waiting for my coming? Do you even know the season that you’re living in; many do not in fact most do not. But I am here to tell you today that the end is so much nearer then most have been prophesying and talking about. And I am here today to say it’s time to get right or its time to get left. Time to search your own heart to know , do you really know me, do I know you? Have you spent quality time with me to get to know me? For I have a purpose and a plan for your life and when my plans do not exceed in your life in the way that I desire for it to come about, then I am not pleased. I am not pleased when people turn their heart away from me and turn their heart toward the things of the world. And many of my people are on the fence wavering between this and that, and this and that, and this and that. It’s time to get in or time to get out. It is time to know me for the God that I am for I am coming real soon. And those who know me will meet me in the air and we will have a glories time together for a short time. Then we will come back together and rule and reign on the earth for a thousand years. How about that! Is not that worth spending time with me and putting away the foolish things of the world that has been taking up all your time? Don’t you think it’s about time to get right with me and to repent of your unfaithfulness says the Lord? So if you do that then I’ll forgive you and I’ll come to be a part of your life in a way you never dreamed I would, saith the Lord. Now is a time to make a decision in your life as to whether you want me or you don’t. Whether you want to go with me or go with the world and the way the world is going and it’s not going well with them I am here to tell you and it’s not going to get any better either saith the Lord. There is going to be disaster upon disaster upon disaster coming upon the earth in last days for I have taken my hands off of those areas of the world were sin abounds in a big big way and when I remove my hedge then the enemy has his way, so just know that saith the Lord. And I don’t want us to be a part of what you were going to get involved with in the days ahead. So hearken unto my voice, listen to what I am speaking unto your heart to do and do that and I will be well pleased with you saith the Lord.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar