April: A Month of Radical Changes – Veronika West

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words April: A Month of Radical Changes – Veronika West

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

I see a remnant of radical reformers, restorers and reclaimers rising up, who are deeply rooted in Christ.

These were the Words God gave me in my prayer time this morning.  I felt a great spiritual shifting and shaking taking place in the heart of every believer.

I believe in this next month we are going to see our roots being tested, we must stop and take inventory if we are going to stand strong being immovable and unshakable in our faith and expectation in this season.

I hear the word “Radical” often in church circles.  It is one of those words that many have thrown around so casually.

I believe that it is word that has nearly lost all of its true substance and its true distinctive meaning!  Generally speaking, the word “Radical” means “Good”.  However its true meaning is to do with the concept of a “Root”.

A radical change is one that comes from the root, and a radical believer is one whose ‘Roots are deeply embedded in Christ.’  If we are going to be true radicals, we must be deeply rooted and built up in Him and in Him alone.

“So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as LORD, continue to live in Him, rooted and built up in Him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness!”   Colossians 2:6-7.

Our roots determine our fruits! In this hour the father is looking for “much fruit and fruit that will remain”!

Every aspect of our spiritual health and growth is determined by the nourishment we get from our roots.  The believer with shallow roots will soon die, and a believer whose root is not deeply embedded in Christ, will soon find his faith, hope and love dwindling and dying.

“Jesus told them many things in parables, saying, “A farmer went out to sow his seed.  Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil.  It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow.  But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root,”   Matthew 13:4.

Listen then to what the parable of the sower means!  The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy.  But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time.  When trouble or persecution comes because of the Word, he quickly falls away.’

Prophetically, as children of God, I believe we have entered into a time and season of the greatest outpouring of his grace, blessing, abundance and fruitfulness.  However we are faced with much conflict, confusion and fear rages, as darkness and even greater drain increases upon the earth.  Satan knows that his time is short!

Now is the time that we must stand strong being firmly rooted in Christ, being “Radical” means that we must be true to the identity that God has given us.  If we do not know who we are in Christ we will not stand but we will quickly fall away.  Our true identity is the hallmark of our Citizenship as sons and daughters of the King of kings!

The Spirit says, “Mighty warriors arise, shine for My Glory has risen upon you!”

This is the mandate of a radical:   “It is no longer I, but Christ….’.

As “Radical” restorers, reclaimers and reformers, we must embrace this mandate if we are to fulfill true Kingdom destiny.  Our Kingdom assignment is to live as one that has died.

“I live no longer, but Christ Jesus now lives his life in and through me”!  Galatians 2:20.

“Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!”   2 Corinthians 5:17.

The cry of my heart for 2017, is for a greater and deeper revelation for the body of Christ to know that they are new people and new creation.  That they would know that God has given them a new root system.

He calls us and expects us to live out every aspect of our lives from that new root system, instead of continuing to live out of the old.  The old root system is an unrighteous, powerless, ineffective, unproductive, fruitless and totally lifeless system.

I Prophesy:  The hand of God is uprooting you from an unproductive and powerless place and replanting, rebuilding and restoring your life.  He is resetting and re-centering you so that you can fulfill true kingdom destiny.

“Each one should be careful how he builds.  For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ.  If any man builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, his work will be shown for what it is, because the day will bring it to light.  It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each man’s work.  If what he has built survives, he will receive his reward.  If it is burned up, he will suffer loss; he himself will be saved, but only as one escaping through the flames,”   1 Corinthians 3:10-13.

Friends, we are accountable for the knowledge and the light that we live in.

I believe that God is raising the standard in this hour, and He has lowered the plumb line.  We must not just hearers of the Word, but we must doers of the Word.  It is time to throw off restraint and resist every restriction and limitation of the enemy.

I Prophesy:  This year is a year where you will begin to experience an unprecedented, unrestricted and unlimited access to His Kingdom resources and power to bring forth radical transformation and radical restoration in the sphere of influence that God has gifted to you!

If we want to be one of these kingdom “Radicals”, Jesus Christ has to be the only “Root” in our lives, He must be at the center.  As we move and advance forward fearlessly into a new season and a new year.

Let us choose to be refocused and re-centered by the hand of God.

“Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
    Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled”!   Matthew 5:3-4.

I Decree:  I will hunger and thirst after his righteousness;  I will refocus and recenter myself becoming firmly rooted in Christ Jesus.  I will pursue holiness above all, surrendering my will for His will;  I will arise as a radical reformer, restorer and reclaimer in this hour and season.

Blessings to you all.
    ~ by Veronika West

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Amen and Amen. Thank you for posting Jane.

Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

James 4:8

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar