APRIL 2017 WORD OF PROPHECY:

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words APRIL 2017 WORD OF PROPHECY:

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Abraham Alademerin
    Participant

APRIL 2017 WORD OF PROPHECY:

Physical rain is a source of water supply, to water the earth and bring out seed in due season to the planters, while spiritual rain is the WORD of God.

Isaiah 55:9-11: “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it”.

As rain brings physical showers of blessings, harvests of crops, and water supplies for the physical use and sustenance of physical lives of all living things, so the Word of God brings spiritual showers of God’s blessings for physical testimonies of redemption, healing, deliverance, victory, favour, honour, success, reformation, relocation, restoration, renewal, revival, transformation, promotion, spiritual lifting, change of glory, destiny fulfillment, and many more in the lives of the redeemed of the Lord.

This month of April, 2017,
    • God’s word will heal your life and family, your body affliction, your business deformity and all manners of physical and spiritual afflictions in your life.
    • God’s word will destroy failure, stagnation, and limitations in your life, and revive your life progress and fulfillment.
    • God’s word will resurrect dead things in your life .
    • God’s word will put a stop to your storms of life

The word of God is a seed, it can germinate and bring ripe harvests (Mat 4:14-20). This month, every good thing you have sown in this life will receive showers of God’s blessings, germinate and bring ripped harvest in Jesus name.

The word of God is a rain producing fruit (Isa 55:10-11). Do you want rain of fruitfulness? The Lord is telling you-as a grass in the field (in His kingdom) to ask for the rain. He has promised showers of rain to every one person in His Kingdom (Zech 10:1). Therefore, decree that thing.

God’s word will forever remain faithful to you because God Himself is forever faithful. It is time to use God’s Word for your absolute victory and creativity. Arise and be effective in prayer.

The “latter” or spring rains fall in March and April, and serve to swell the grain then coming to maturity (Deuteronomy 11:14 ; Hosea 6:3 ).

I prophesy into your life this month of God’s latter rain that:- You will be fulfilled, you are an Overcomer, you are on the part of greatness, a voice is echoing honour, favour, and prosperity into your life. I see you mounting the ladder of success beginning this new month in Jesus name.

What does God require of you for his rain to come upon you?
    Acts 3:19-20: “Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord”.

My use of rain or showers of blessings here is God showing His favour, His blessings, His power, His refreshing presence – Divine visitation and encounter of revival and transformation upon His people. The cloud is dark; there is a sign of abundance of rain. Look through the window wherever you are and look at the sky and decree I receive God’s abundance of favour this new month of April.

1 Kings 18:41 – “And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain”.

Yea and Amen.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar