An Angel Encounter

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Sherry Mohr
    Participant

An Angel Encounter On 8/23/2023

The day was miserably hot and Jon just got home from work; he was on his way to the shower and saw someone walking down the road, and I watched to see if they were coming to our house. I saw that it was a girl I didn’t recognize and she was walking fast; I felt sorry for her and didn’t understand what she could be doing out here in the sticks on foot, especially in the heat. I watched her till she paused at the point where, if she took one more step I would lose sight of her, she stumbled a bit and fanned herself with her hands and then continued walking. Well, seeing that, I had no choice but to give her a ride. I told Jon I was going and I put my boots on and off I went. I expected to see her right around the bend but she wasn’t there and I said, out loud, “where is she?” I went around another bend and there she was ahead of me. She must have really been truckin because she got pretty far. I pulled up and said I’d give her a ride cause I didn’t want to find her laying on the road somewhere. It was so blazing hot, upper 90’s. She got in the car and I started driving to town.
    I asked her where she was coming from and she gave me the name Miss Lisa’s and the address. I didn’t recognize the name.

Now I don’t remember what I said to her but her reply was ” It’s been one hell of a week.” She told me about her cheating boyfriend and the date being the 15th, and that her dad died on the 17th” I said about him being in heaven and not wanting to come back and she said she didn’t want him to come back, so I just said, loss is hard. Then she said about being a recovering addict and I asked her if she knew Jesus and she said she was baptized on saturday, then I said do you have a bible and she said she went to church the next day and they gave her one and asked her to teach Sunday school.
    She had her phone out and she was looking at an app called blessed, anyway it has a verse for the day and then the chapter, she proceeded to read the verse and chapter out loud to me while I was driving. The timing was perfect, she ended reading just as we were nearing her destination, which was a convenience store. I pulled in and parked facing the road. She leaned over and hugged me or rather, embraced me, because she held for a moment and I said “God bless you” and then she got out of the car and said, “God bless you” and I said “God bless you” and she said again “God bless you” and I said, “God bless you” and she looked at me and she closed the car door and walked around the front of the car away from the store heading down the street. I rolled my window down and called to her to get her name but she didn’t turn around, she was looking at her phone.

ok, that’s the basic story, now you have to understand, I’m driving, so I’m not really looking at her, but this is what I noticed.
    She was wearing a bright pink t-shirt, stretchy jeans with rips all down the legs, big rips, really big rips, I’ve never seen that many or that big, lol
    She had one of those purses you can wear like a backpack on her back.
    She was wearing sneakers.
    She had blonde hair in a ponytail
    She had tattoos that went from wrist to elbow and they were in thick black ink, I mean really thick lines and pure black. They looked brand new but there was no redness. They were meant to be noticed.
    Everything she was saying and the way she looked was screaming “Judge me”

I also noticed I couldn’t sense her, you know how you can sense the spirit of a person, like a discerning of spirits; with her past, that she spoke of, there should have been something, but there was nothing; good or evil, nothing, like a blank.

I noticed when she got in the car there wasn’t one drop of sweat on her. Her clothes were dry, her hair was dry, her face was dry. She should have been sopping wet.

When she was telling her story she was crying so I reached in my purse and handed her a kleenex, she took it, layed it flat on the palms of her hands and stared at it like she didn’t know what to do with it. Then she takes her hands with the tissue still flat and mashes it into her face, it still makes me laugh. There were no tears to dry.

She was also very specific when telling her story. 15, 17, Saturday, the address was 1529 and the person Miss Lisa. I was to remember these things.

The scripture verse was Philippians 4:19

Now, has God told me straight out it was an angel? No. But He has given me the proof.

I looked up Miss Lisa, it’s a thing, there are lots of them. Lisa means ” My God is bountiful” which goes with Phil. 4:19 “And my God will liberally supply (fill until full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.”

There is no 1529, it’s between properties. In the greek in Strong’s concordance it means “an entrance, a means or place of entering”

Now, the purpose; I believe it was a test and an impartation for a situation that was on the horizon. The test being, would I judge this child of God by what I am seeing and hearing? It’s easy to not judge those that don’t know Christ cause they’re lost, right? But when it comes to the brethren, look out, there are all kinds of standards we come up with, its not even funny. Praise God for His Spirit in us that keeps us on track if we listen.

What’s so awesome is how the Lord knows us so well, He knew I would give her a ride. He had to nudge me with her stumble lol but He knew what to do, to get me to do, what He desired. Don’t we always pray, “not my will but your will be done Lord.” So be it.

The Lord is here, He is watching, He is moving on the earth and in our hearts. What God has been warning us to prepare for has now begun. He is with us and will provide all we have need of, just keep your eyes and heart on Him, He’ll do the rest.

God bless all of you abundantly
    I hope you enjoyed my encounter, I did!
    Love in Christ forevermore!
    Sherry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar