An 8 year old’s prophetic utterance: When will they make flying cars?

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words An 8 year old’s prophetic utterance: When will they make flying cars?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

A word of the Lord: When will they make flying cars?

This is a longer post, but I think it will be worth the reading. May God give us ears to hear and eyes to see what the Spirit of God is saying to us today.

Beloved’s The other day I had to pick up my oldest grandson Ishi who is 8 years old. On the way home, he asked me, “Granddaddy when are they going to make flying cars?

A prophetic note: (My grandson’s name in Hebrew means “full salvation, and my husband.”Look how God is using this young prophet to speak the word of the Lord to me? The young people have a major part of the transforming of the nations with the Lord, get ready young people!)

Of course I told him, “Ishi, they already have but they are very expensive to make so the cost has to come down. Then they have to make a “highway in the air” so that people can travel and not crash like roads. “

I didn’t think much of that conversation except a child’s curiosity of the future. But as I am alone with the Lord this morning, His question came back to me, but this time quickened by the Holy Spirit.

Vehicles used in dreams and visions:

In dreams from God, vehicles often represent your ministry work. The condition of your car, who is driving it, the roads you are on, in dreams and vision speak of divine direction, information and warnings by their use. So God can really use these vehicles symbolically to speak to us.

With that in mind, my heart began to burn in me with my grandson’s question, when will they make flying cars. I heard the Spirits answer I have already have. The answer is now.

Immediately I was quickened to the book of Revelation chapter 12:

12 And a great sign [warning of an ominous and frightening future event] appeared in heaven: a [a]woman clothed with the sun, with the moon beneath her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. 2 She was with child (the Messiah) and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth.

The Red Dragon, Satan
    3 Then another sign [of warning] was seen in heaven: behold, a great fiery red dragon (Satan) with [b]seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven royal crowns (diadems). 4 And his tail swept [across the sky] and dragged away a third of the stars of heaven and flung them to the earth. And the dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour her child.

The Male Child, Christ
    5 And she gave birth to a Son, a male Child, who is destined to rule (shepherd) all the nations with a rod of iron; and her Child was [c]caught up to God and to His throne.

Our “flying car” is here:

As I went to these verses He said, “it is here, my flying car! The cars name is called the “man-child”. This company of believer, over-comers, bride, full grown sons and daughters right now are being lifted to a new spiritual place in reality.

They are not physically lifted off the earth, but they are spiritually be lifted up to live in the reality of the realm of God’s glory. The glory of being seated with him in heavenly places positionally so they can rule and reign in kingdom dominion power on the earth NOW!

Ephesians 2:6-7Amplified Bible (AMP)

6 And He raised us up together with Him [when we believed], and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, [because we are] in Christ Jesus,

7 [and He did this] so that in the ages to come He might [clearly] show the immeasurable and unsurpassed riches of His grace in [His] kindness toward us in Christ Jesus [by providing for our redemption].

Beloved of the Lord, that is happening right now in reality in his maturing overcoming sons and daughter. They are being lifted into this new place in “the air” with Jesus.

Notice it is a seated place. Sitting down of a king always represent a ruler in his place of power and authority to reign. The King is on His throne.

The over-comers, maturing man-child remnant is now given access to “sit down” in power and authority with Jesus to rule and reign with him and to release on earth the will of God in heaven.

This seated place with him ‘in the air” is the spiritual place of authority that Adam and Eve had in the garden but surrendered it to the devil through his deception.

Sons of Glory:

At the end of the age, God knew he would bring forth many sons from Glory. He knew he would have a bride that has made herself ready. A company of full grown sons and daughters would arise and shine at the word of the lord to take their spiritual place in the air with him.

They would now operate from a new spiritual place with the Lord. He was giving them to operate from the spiritual place of being like in a “flying car” in the air that He will use to transform the kingdoms of this world into the Kingdoms of our Lord in Christ.

The world can not be transformed from the church age into the kingdom age when the workers and laborers God needs are still operating just in the gift realm 5 fold ministry and works of the spirit from the church age.

From this realm things look worse and like the devil is winning even in our nation. Why? Because we can only see from the down here.

That is why in Revelation chapter 3 Jesus stands at the door and knocks at an individuals heart for anyone to open the door to open and let him in to sup with him in a new deeper place of intimacy.

He is inviting them to be one with him as a bride with their bridegroom. As they let him into their hearts in a deeper way to sup with them He feeds them with his glory. He transforms them with the true heavenly bread that changes them from glory to glory.

His desire is to lead them up to where He is in Revelation chapter 4 before the throne to live, walk and operate form the glory realm of being seated with him in heavenly places.

In Revelation chapter 3, The church says they are rich and need of nothing. The full 5 fold ministry is restored, yet he says the churches true condition is poor, blind and naked.

Now that make sense, because what the Lord truly needs to usher in His Kingdom age is the formation of his people into a kingdom of kings and priest unto our God. Revelation chapter 1 and 5 speaks of this.

Prophetic words released from the glory realm:

For the divine shift to come, for the eruption to do it works, for the roar of the Lord to manifest on the earth they must be released from the glory through full grown sons and daughters who live and abide in that glory with him.

Beloved, He is right now bringing forth full grown sons and daughters, a Bride, and over-coming remnant that will work and speak from their “flying car” glory spiritual realm position seated with him in heavenly places.Right now this is happening! Get excited!

Beloved, the devil is called the prince of the air, and the god of this world.” Ephesians 2:2 2 “in which you once walked. You were following the ways of this world [influenced by this present age], in accordance with the prince of the power of the air (Satan), the spirit who is now at work in the disobedient [the unbelieving, who fight against the purposes of God]”

Satan stole our positional spiritual authority in the air over the earth by deceiving Adam and Eve. Since the air is above the earth, rulership has to come from above those ruled. Satan has launched his attacks on us from this place in the air.

Rulership is established from above:

We must understand this principle that rulership and authority never comes from below or on the same plane over those they rule. That is why even in the natural a King’s place or Queens is usually on an elevated platform people have to approach.

So Satan had to steal from Adam and Eve not only their spiritual life, “but their SPIRITUAL POSITION” AND PLACE in the air to try to rule and reign over them on the earth.

Jesus is the second Adam. Where the first Adam failed, the second Adam did not. 1st Cor: 15:46 So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit. Jesus said” for this purpose is the Son of God made manifest, to destroy the works of the devil.”

Jesus is the first born of many brethren: Romans 8:29 “For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren.”

Beloved Jesus defeated Satan, He took back the keys we gave up to him. Jesus defeated death, hell and the grave and he now has the keys back in his hands.

He is now seated on the throne of God seated next to the Father, far above principalities and powers and He is putting His enemies UNDER HIS FEET! He is ever living to make intercession for us. Praise God.

He told Peter, today, I give you the keys of the kingdom, whatsoever you bind on earth must first be bound in heaven, and what so ever you loose on earth must be loosed in heaven. No wonder why God is giving us “flying car” spiritual position to redeem the earth with Him.

Heaven is God’s throne and earth is His foot stool:

The woman in Revelation 12 is the church from it’s birth 2000 years ago to now, who is going to bring forth the remnant of full grown sons and daughters as a man-child, a bride, over-comers that at the end of the church age and beginning of the Kingdom age are going to be lifted up before the throne of God.

This man-child company is arising NOW into a NEW SPIRITUAL POSITION in the AIR with Jesus to defeat the enemy and redeem the earth where their kingdom authority and power Adam and Eve gave up in the garden is restored to them.

They are now positioned to bring about the transformation of the kingdoms of the earth to become the Kingdoms of our God where He will rule for 1000 years.

This Spiritual position had to be restored to his bride, his full grown sons and daughters, his over-comers because they are going to be the ones that release the cleansing judgments upon the earth as found in psalm 149.

At the end of the church age and beginning of the kingdom age a divine shift happened. He has released a roar out of Zion that is transforming his remnant into their priestly and kingly role to rule and reign with him now upon the earth. He is setting captivity free.

The groaning of all of creation has reached it’s climax as the manifestations of the sons of God appear on the earth now. These full grown sons and daughters are not going to move and work through the gifts of the spirit or 5 fold ministry of the church age that car no longer works.

The “flying car” is here:

These maturing sons and daughters are given a “flying car” so they can move exactly as the Lord moves, as the armies of the Lord move in heaven, they will move in the air with them above and on the earth as a wheel within a wheel.

This “flying car” ministry comes forth from the fullness of God or the 7 spirits of God. They operate under the Spirit of Prophecy which is the Testimony of Jesus Christ in HIS GLORY!

That is why Revelation 3 and 4 are so important to understand. Jesus stands at the door and knock to whoever will let him in and sup with him in the new intimate relationship of being one with him in his glory as he prayed in John 17: 22-23.

22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, 23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me

How is the world going to know that the Father sent Jesus and that he love us as He loves Jesus by making us one in reality.

Thus beloved, as we open that door to Jesus knock, we are now positioned to hear the “engine of the flying car.” What does that engine sound like. Revelation 4:1-4. I encourage you to read that whole chapter:

4 After this I looked, and behold, [a]a door standing open in heaven! And the first voice which I had heard, like the sound of a [war] trumpet speaking with me, said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after these things.” 2 At once I was in [special communication with] the Spirit; and behold, a throne stood in heaven, with One seated on the throne.

3 And He who sat there appeared like [the crystalline sparkle of] [b]a jasper stone and [the fiery redness of] a sardius stone, and encircling the throne there was a rainbow that looked like [the color of an] emerald. 4 Twenty-four [other] thrones surrounded the throne; and seated on these thrones were [c]twenty-four elders dressed in white clothing, with crowns of gold on their head.

When John answers the knock and hears the war trumpet: He is IMMEDIATELY LIFTED UP IN THE SPIRIT… IN THE AIR.. TO BEHOLD THE THRONE… AND ONE SEATED ON IT.

He enters the realm of the “flying car” work of God. The rest of the chapters see the “actions of God” that are going to be released to transform the earth and God desires a people in that “flying car” with him to be the ones he uses to release his Kingdom and will on earth as it is heaven.

The Divine shift in the “air”will manifest on the earth:

There is so much to write and speak about this, but let us close with Revelation chapter 12 to see what happens when the man-child is restored to his proper spiritual place in the air that Adam and Eve had before the fall.

Revelation 12: 7- 12: And war broke out in heaven, Michael [the archangel] and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they were not strong enough and did not prevail, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven.

9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the age-old serpent who is called the [d]devil and Satan, he who continually deceives and seduces the entire inhabited world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,

“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom (dominion, reign) of our God, and the authority of His Christ have come; for the [e]accuser of our [believing] brothers and sisters has been thrown down [at last], he who accuses them and keeps bringing charges [of sinful behavior] against them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame and conquered him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, for they did not love their life and renounce their faith even when faced with death.

12 Therefore rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them [in the presence of God]. Woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you in great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time [remaining]!”

Did you read verse 10. Here is the “flying car” Jesus has given to his overcoming full grown sons and daughters to operate from on earth as it is heaven. The engine sounds like this. “Now salvation (Ishi: salvation from our husband Jesus) and the power, and the kingdom (DOMINION, REIGN) of our God and the AUTHORITY OF JESUS HAS COME!

The arising man-child company:

Where did come from and to whom was it given? It comes from being seated with Jesus as The MAN-CHILD COMPANY!

Revelation 12: 5 And she gave birth to a Son, a male Child, who is destined to rule (shepherd) all the nations with a rod of iron; and her Child was [c]caught up to God and to His throne.

Do you see it? The man-child operates in a new spiritual place. The place of the Glory of God in Revelation chapter 4. As we respond to the war trumpet of Verse 1 to “come up here, we rise up in “man-child” authority to receive our spiritual position in the air of ruling and reigning that Adam lost in the garden and Jesus won back to restore to us.

When the war breaks out, Michel and the angels are released to toss Satan out of our spiritual position he stole from us to go back to the place where he is cursed to eat dirt.

He is thrown out of our spiritual place, and we are restored to ours to be seated with Jesus there in heavenly places. This is gigantic, for with the devils being cast out of the air realm, so do the voices that have accused day and night that told us we are not worthy for God to live and move in us or to have our spiritual place back with it. Hallelujah!

Now the reality of Romans 8:1 becomes real in this overcoming people. There is NO COMDEMNATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS, WHO WALK NOT AFTER THE FLESH…. (DOWN HERE IN THE EARTHLY REALM) but walk according to the SPIRIT (UP HERE IN OUR SPIRITUAL PLACE SEATED WITH JESUS)

Beloved, I know all God has been speaking to us through His end time Apostles and Prophets, Forerunners, Intercessors and all those who have an ear to hear is coming forth from this NEW SPIRITUAL UP HERE IN THE GLORY REALM!

Arise and Shine the light has come:

The roar I heard last year has brought the army of God in position to be strategically released. The divine convergence God has shown me for this nation can not be accomplished with us living and functioning from the down here realm of the church age but the up here “flying car” place seated in the heavenly realm with him in the Kingdom age.

All that God is about to release will come into existence from the “come up here”place Jesus has brought us into and where he has positioned his man-child to abide.

It is the fulfillment of Isaiah 60: Arise and Shine for the light has come and the glory of the Lord shall be seen upon you.. nations shall come to your arising..

Beloved, it is here. It is happening now. Don’t be content with church as usual life. Go deeper. Open the door to Jesus knock and let him sup with you in a new more intimate way in the marriage supper of the Lamb reality. He is making us one as he prayed for us in John 17.

This unfolding “oneness” is what will lift us up as “man-child” to function as his kings and priests on the earth NOW. Then he has a positioned spiritual people He can now use to release the cleansing judgments that will transform the nations and bring healing and deliverence to all who will accept Him not only as Savior but King of King and Lord or Lords.

The Gospel of the fullness of the Kingdom is now going to be preached in demonstration of that glory and then the end will come and the new full 1000 year reign of Jesus will advance and come forth.

The Spirit and the Bride say, “come Lord Jesus.” Selah!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by henryfalcone.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar