A Word 4-26-18

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Treasured scribe
    lament – pour words over paper
    Have I not said in that Great Day that destruction cometh from the Lord? I will not hold back my fury and great destruction over My earth. Oh that men would tremble and quake BEFORE the Great Day of Judgement!* Black hell is reserved for the wicked.
    Saints on the earth, do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and rust corrupt. They are corrupted things and will not last. My treasure is reserved in heaven for you. Lay down your lives before me and see if I will not lay up such treasures before you that your heart could not contain the mass of it. I will lay up such treasures that your eyes could not conceive of it. Lay it all down, all the moth-eaten treasures you hold so dear. Lay them down at my feet for your reward will be great in heaven. Have I not said that I lay up treasures for my children who are righteous before me? Lay up treasures in heaven where moths do not corrupt where thieves do not enter in and steal. Your heart IS your treasure, for where your heart is, there your treasure lies. Let your heart be in Me, that I may be your portion in this life. I will fill your barns with plenty and fill your storehouses. Your barns will not lack for food. Have I not said in My Word that I provide for My children? The Sons of men shall not lack or want in my House, have I not said it? You shall not want. You shall not want for any good thing. All things are in My House. Come see if my treasury store is empty. My barns are filled with good things, rich storehouses. My barns never lack. Come see if I will not open up the treasuries of heaven and fill your barns out of My own storehouses of surplus, never lacking. Come, my barns are full. Your desire

(I heard “your desire” then somehow I did not hear anything else but felt I was not to erase it; even if an incomplete word, I felt I was to leave it.)
    *Isaiah 13:6 9
    Wail, for the day of the Lord is near;
    it will come like destruction from the Almighty.[a]
    Because of this, all hands will go limp,
    every heart will melt with fear.
    Terror will seize them,
    pain and anguish will grip them;
    they will writhe like a woman in labor.
    They will look aghast at each other,
    their faces aflame.
    See, the day of the Lord is coming
    —a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger—
    to make the land desolate
    and destroy the sinners within it.

Psalm 31:19 How great is Your goodness, Which You have stored up for those who fear You, Which You have wrought for those who take refuge in You, Before the sons of men!
    Deut. 28:12 “The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.
    Malachi 3:10 “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this,” says the LORD of hosts, “if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows.
    Psalm 34: 9-10 O fear the LORD, you His saints; For to those who fear Him there is no want. 10The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; But they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing.
    Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar