"A Vast New Realm is Here! Put on Faith & Buckle in For the Ride!" – Bob Blase

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Vast New Realm is Here! Put on Faith & Buckle in For the Ride!" – Bob Blase

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“A Vast New Realm is Here! Put on Faith & Buckle in For the Ride!”
    Bob Blase, Portland, OR

A Vast New Realm

I believe the Holy Spirit has moved and lifted the Body of Christ into a vast, new realm in the spirit. Some time ago, the Holy Spirit pulled me into a vision where He stood me at a literal doorway and threshold in the spirit. Beyond the doorway was the vast, new realm where He was taking the Body of Christ. The vastness of the expanse of the realm seemed as large as an entire galaxy. I was diminished in its presence, feeling no larger than a speck of dust. It is a realm where God will perform many “impossible,” creative acts for, with and through those who are believing what He promises.

Great adventures of Kingdom growth and conquest are assigned here. This includes a further revealing of things written in the heavenly scrolls (books) of our identities in Christ and our destinies in God. For example, I have heard angels explain the name of their activities here in the greater Portland/Vancouver metro area as, “Operation: Unlimited Possibilities.” When God releases revelation it is for the purpose of changing things from the earthly to the heavenly. So put on your faith and buckle in for the ride!

Angel of the Lord

An angel of God, who was also there, explained to me that this new realm the Body of Christ is brought to is one where dominion is to be achieved over sickness, disease, oppression, and possession. These are the works of Christ, and He has given authority in His name! We are to remember that greater is His Spirit within us than the rulers of this darkness. We are directed into this darkness as soldiers of His light; for the battle is not ours, but the Lord’s. The angel armies sent by the Lord of Hosts are with us in this fight. The enemies are in pure terror, for they know we are advancing by the leading of Holy Spirit, and they also know that the gates of Hell will not prevail against the Lord’s warring Church and the mighty angel armies of Heaven.

Tongues of Angels

“Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels and have not charity…” (1 Corinthians 13:1). Paul understood that He was at times speaking languages of angels when he spoke in tongues.

The angel in my vision also said, “Remember to speak our languages (speak in tongues). It will help lead you into the mysteries (1 Corinthians 14:2) of this realm and of this fight. You cannot attain to understanding spiritual realities with your natural reasoning (1 Corinthians 4:4-16). Dominion in this realm and over these enemies has already been promised to you.”

The Kingdom is By Faith

The Holy Spirit and the Kingdom activity in this realm are working non-stop for the advancement and expansion of the Kingdom of God in the earth, and that includes we who have Christ in us, the hope of glory. For all things in the Kingdom are accessed by faith, and without active faith nothing in the Kingdom can be accessed; faith through grace, that is. It is the gift of God, not of our own works. “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him” (Hebrews 11:6).

The Holy Spirit Leading Us

“For all who are being led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God.” (Romans 8:14)

We often think of this “being led” in a personal, individual, and daily sense; and rightly so. Additionally, it is of course a simultaneous truth that the Spirit is also involved in leading local church bodies, ministries, and the entire Body of Christ as a whole; all administrated from Heaven. The capacity and capability for this high level of planning, organization, and coordination exists with God alone. “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, saith the LORD” (Isaiah 55:8). Holy Spirit is the on-site supervisor of God’s purposes in the earth. He’s the Master Orchestrator of God’s will being brought to Earth, layer upon layer, operation upon operation, movement upon Earth-shaking movement.

God Reveals His Plans

We know that the Lord does enjoy showing us some of His plans. “…I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of My Father, I have made known unto you” (John 15:15). And, “Surely the Lord God does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel to His servants the prophets” (Amos 3:7). No matter how insightful a prophet’s revelation, whether macro or micro, it will still be just a “piece” of the whole of God’s plan. “For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then I will know fully just as I also have been fully known” (1 Corinthians 13:12).

Priorities for Kingdom Advancement

Lord Jesus laid out the ways of the Kingdom plainly in Matthew 5. Kingdom ways produce Kingdom results. “Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled” (Matthew 5:6). What glorious “keys” to the Kingdom! We bring the hunger and thirst part. He does the filling part. James writes: “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded” (James 4:8). The Lord is answering our cries of surrender and acts of obedience by aligning us with the will of God that was written in Heaven before the world began. The Father gives us the “best”!

Father, in Jesus’ name, we are hungry to know Your love, to know Your will, and to toss away our own agendas, that you might use us in the destiny You have envisioned for us and written in the heavenly scrolls. It is never too late for Your grace. Here I am. Use me to the glory of Jesus Christ, Lord of all.

Bob Blase
    Email: bobblase@frontier.com

Bob Blase is an intercessor and seer/prophet who attends Westside Vineyard Church in Portland, Oregon. Several years ago he began to be visited by angels during his prayer times. The Lord has the angels now bring him assignments and revelation about His purposes locally and elsewhere. Bob works with his pastors and other local ministers to identify and align with angelic activities and operations. These activities include spiritual warfare, seeing into the unseen realm, spiritual mapping, and teaching on demystifying the spirit realm.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar