A time to mourn

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Joyce Porter
    Participant

Blessings in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is an excerpt of a word that I believe the Lord wanted me to share with you on Open Heaven. This word was originally written September 29 2021. At that time many scriptures were highlighted to me, were related to judgment…. Or the day of the lord. This reiteration was so constant that it led me to seek the Lord on what I believe is a judgment coming to the earth.

I was reading Joel earlier that day and suddenly I had the following impression:

Mother nature rising up against the inhabitants of the earth.

I also sensed there was a famine in the earth and there were wars because of the food shortages… the famine in the earth was across the nations cities towns and fields.

I got the sense that famine was something that the Lord had previously warned would occur. But the impression I received that this coming time of famine is coming soon and it will happen so quickly like whiplash. This also includes America.

I felt that the famines were what led to the wars that consequently lead to the devastation in the earth. The wars that would break out would break out rapidly but it would also end rather quickly considering that it is a war occurring. I did not get the exact length of time of the war but just that the war would end quickly.

I specifically got there was going to be a war in the United States in 2023.

After this impression I wondered about what to do.  I asked the Lord if it could be avoided. But the sense I got was that it is something that has to happen because of God’s plan in the earth.

So, I asked for God’s mercy and that his love would be revealed. I know that because of the famine and subsequent destruction that the children will suffer but the Lord will release a grace during this time.

What does God require of us?

<u>WE PRAY REPENT AND SEEK GOD’S FACE.</u>

The scripture that was highlighted to me was Joel 2:12.

That is why the Lord says, turn to me now while there is still time. Give me your hearts. Come with fasting weeping and mourning.

I got the sense that the famine, and aftermath of it is something to start preparing for NOW in the year 2021 and not wait for long, partly because you need time to prepare for the changes. Just ask the Lord for help. He has a plan that is specific to you, your family, your community, your life. During this time, teach your children to pray. That was something the Lord also highlighted… the children were to know how to pray. They need to know how to talk to God for themselves.

So let us take time to pray and ask God for his guidance and direction. Dear Lord you know the thoughts you have for America and the time is coming for judgment in the earth. Lord, please reveal you love grace and mercy even during the times you send judgment. Remember your love for us and the prayers of your people. In Jesus name. Amen.

2 Chronicles 7:14 NIV: if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

The Lord has a reason for sending his word. There is something that he wants us to do. So let us do it.

God is not calling us to live in fear as much as he is telling us things to come so that we can trust in his faithfulness knowing he has a good plan.

God bless you.

Steven Bliss
    Participant

Amen….

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar