A TIME OF SEPARATION IS AT HAND

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A TIME OF SEPARATION IS AT HAND

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Last week, I prayerfully asked the Lord if He had a message for His Church. The following vision was shown:

Suddenly a straight stretch of highway vividly appeared. But the emphasis was on a Right Hand that was painting a dividing line between two lanes. The Right Hand then pointed, with the Index finger, to the right side of the lane. In that lane, I could see that coins had been scattered here and there. End of Vision.

INTERPRETATION:

The Right Hand biblically symbolizes the righteous and powerfully-strong Hand of GOD.  The highway symbolizes one’s direction and beliefs in life. For the Believer, the direction to follow is the one the Lord has paved and made passable for all who will follow Him with faith and belief in His finished works. This right side and lane permits those going in this direction to spiritually move forward, onward and upward where there are provisions, blessings and riches in the Lord (coins).
    The left lane is for those willingly going in the opposite direction – a worldly direction – where there are no meaningful heavenly blessings from Him. A direction of toiling and laboring. A direction where one is tempted, tested, hurt and tried by this fallen world. I am hearing a direction of pain.  If this sounds familiar dear one, you are positioned and travelling in the wrong lane. The Lord, through the Holy Spirit, is calling you over to the other side. The Right side, the side of His Righteousness, Love and Rest. The Side of “OUR GOD” (Spoken Words just now), and the side of His blessings for you.

Even during times of darkness, of distress and oppression, there will be guidance, rest  and blessings including spiritual purposes and missions for Believers in this narrow lane. Evenstill, everyone is called to travel – to follow – the way He has made passable while time, grace and mercy is still available. For those engaged in the world, heavy decisions will have to be made. They will have to rely greatly and heavily on the Lord with Faith and on His Word to cross over and remain in the right lane. But the choice is ever yours, dear one, to decide which way to go and to follow. GOD be with you.

RELATED VERSES:

“Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in there: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (Mat. 7:13-14)

“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats: And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.” (Mat. 25:31-33)

“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” (Mat. 6:19-21)

A great time of separation is upon the people and the nations.

Keep the Faith in Him and His finished works.

Suzanne

jachmoody
    Participant

<span class=”versiontext”>New American Standard 1977  Eccles. 10:2</span>
    A wise man’s heart <i>directs him</i> toward the right, but the foolish man’s heart <i>directs him</i> toward the left.<span class=”p”>
    </span>

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar