"A Season of Great Turnarounds" Helen Madeline Cobanov

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Season of Great Turnarounds" Helen Madeline Cobanov

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“A Season of Great Turnarounds” – By
    Helen Madeline Cobanov, Brisbane, Australia

The Lord has been speaking to me and saying that we are entering into a season of “GREAT TURNAROUNDS”. The transforming work of the Lord is about to be lifted to new heights and will get the attention of all people as a wave of great turnarounds sweeps across the nations with a strategic Kingdom-alignment taking place on Earth.

An Abrupt or Unexpected Change

I was prompted to look up the meaning of the word “TURNAROUND”: an abrupt or unexpected change, especially one that results in a more favorable situation.

Then He said, “This turnaround will shift the atmosphere in people’s lives and will cause a shaking—a pressure—but don’t fight it, trust Me! For I am the God who works all things together for good (Romans 8:28). Come into My arms, yield your heart to Me and I will lead you; you will see My transforming power and love as I set you on track and increase your territory.”

Then I saw God reach down and place His hand on heads. This included heads of government and business, heads of churches and ministries, and heads of families and individuals. As He did this, a shaking took place as He firmly held the heads and turned people around 180 degrees. In that moment, wrong attitudes, wrong decisions and wrong opinions were corrected and made right. Demonic strongholds over these heads were being broken. People were turning from darkness to light and being restored as this Kingdom alignment took place.

“I am righting the wrongs caused by darkness. What satan has intended for evil I will transform in this season of great turnaround. This turnaround will turn heads and jaws will drop in amazement and awe, as people see and hear of My power and love for them.”

Prepare the Way for the Risen Lord

I sensed an acceleration taking place as an angelic presence began to fill the Earth. Then I heard the words, “Prepare the way for the Risen Lord” ringing out.

“A voice of one calling: ‘In the wilderness prepare the way for the Lord; make straight in the desert a highway for our God. Every valley shall be raised up, every mountain and hill made low, the rough ground shall become level, the rugged places a plain. And the glory of the Lord will be revealed, and all people will see it together…'” (Isaiah 40:3-5 NIV)

I saw angels filling the streets, corridors and homes. The atmosphere and presence of these angels was so thick as they stood shoulder to shoulder—like guards—forming what looked to be a cushioned wall of protection that lined each pathway.

Every path was strategically placed as they covered the Earth. As the wave of great turnaround moved throughout the Earth, I saw scrambled paths of confusion, dead-ends and darkness being straightened, lit up and lined by a wall of angels. The paths were narrowed, but covered far greater ground and territory. These paths were lined with pages of Scripture, and people were walking on the Word of God (Ps. 119:105).

Holding on to God’s Promises

Then I saw angels prompting people to pick up and take hold of specific pages. They were taking hold of truths and God’s promises (Prov. 4:10-15). As they did I saw their path extending further and further, and the angels started to sing out the words, “Advance, advance,” and the paths continued to extend, and more territory was taken for Kingdom advancement.

“Show me Your ways, Lord, teach me Your paths. Guide me in Your truth and teach me, for You are God my Savior, and my hope is in You all day long.”

Helen Madeline Cobanov
    His Light Tower

Email: hislighttower@hotmail.com

Helen Madeline Cobanov has a heart to ignite God’s children and awaken the dormant ones. Over the years, God has been filling Helen with prophetic words, songs and dreams, and speaking into her life, not only to love who He created her to be, Helen Madeline (meaning “Light Tower”), but to live by example, and show others what the Lord can do when you become a willing vessel for Him. Through her ministry, His Light Tower, God is using her to speak into the hearts and lives of others, and teaching them to stop putting limits on Him, and to fully embrace all He has for them. Helen is married to Daniel and they have two teenage sons, and live in Brisbane, Australia.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

• This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 2 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar