A PRAYER OF SPIRITUAL PROTECTION – Syreeta Thomas

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A PRAYER OF SPIRITUAL PROTECTION – Syreeta Thomas

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JaneGreenstein
    Participant

As the day is about to give way to the night, and moon to shine its glorious light, LORD I beseech your presence.

LORD as I pray, I ask that prayer warriors and intercessors will pick me up in the realm of the Spirit.

I pray Father for restoration and rejuvenation, fresh anointing to flow.

If God be for us, who can be against us?

Father I pray for your divine protection over each and everyone of my family members, church family, friends and associates, Facebook friends, even friends I haven’t met yet.

I decree that No weapon formed against us shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against us in judgment is condemned,  (Isaiah 54:17).

We are established in righteousness, and oppression is far from us.   (Isaiah 54:14).

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds,   (2 Corinthians 10:4).

I take the shield of faith, and I quench every fiery dart of the enemy,  (Ephesians 6:16).

I take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, and use it against the enemy (Ephesians 6:17).

Father I decree that we stand in the evil day having our loins girded about with truth, and we have the breastplate of righteousness.

Our feet are shod with the gospel of peace.  We take the shield of faith, and we are covered with the helmet of salvation.

Today I use the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God (Ephesians 6:14–17).

LORD, grant us Kingdom Asylum and hide us from the wicked and violent diabolical and human spirits.Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy.

Hide us from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity.

Give your angels charge over us as we run to your secret place.  Hide us in your pavilion.

Counteract every plan of attack on your people, and as we pray, let there be no whiplash or backlash from their camp.

LORD I call forth reinforcements: Angels on assignment to guard our children, our homes, and everything belonging to us and also to minister to us.

LORD, we establish your Lordship here on earth!

LORD you reign in majesty over all the earth.  The earth is the LORD’s and the fullness thereof (Psalm 24:1)

Curfew every home, our communities, our nation.  Arrest and destroy every diabolical agent of murder and mayhem, those that cause accidents and premature death.

Let every power be subjected to the higher power which is Jesus Christ.

Upon the authority of the Holy Spirit, the blood of Jesus and the Word of almighty God, I bind principalities from operating in this realm and the heavenlies.

I take my position in the heavens and bind the principalities and powers that operate against our lives in the name of Jesus.

I break and rebuke every program in the heavens that would operate against us through the sun, the moon, the stars, and the constellations.

I bind and rebuke any ungodly forces operating against us.  The sun shall not smite us by day nor the moon by night.

Father bless us, increase us greatly.  Cover us with your unfailing love as we abide in you.

Let not the enemy triumph, let not sin have dominion.  Father we praise you for the victory, we praise you for healing, sudden sweet surprises, wealth, great exploits accomplished, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Have your way, as we give you thanks in Jesus Mighty name. Amen.

Shalom
    ~ Syreeta Thomas

Clu Monroe
    Participant

Amen! Very powerful sister. And I stand in agreement with this prayer…

2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar