"A Personal Testimony: Deliverance and the New Man" Kathie Walters

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Personal Testimony: Deliverance and the New Man" Kathie Walters

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“A Personal Testimony: Deliverance and the New Man”

Kathie Walters, Macon, GA

Many of you dear duckies know at least some of my testimony. I was brought up very “proper” in the suburbs of London, and I was a very spoiled child. I could be sweet but I could also be mean sometimes. I needed deliverance, but my mom and dad weren’t saved, so no one knew anything about that. I wasn’t spectacularly good at anything, but I could do most things well, if you know what I mean.

When I “grew up,” I met David, who led me to the Lord. We went to a very wonderful, theological, fundamentalist, Calvinistic church in London, and our pastor was a very famous expository preacher. Although it was a great theology, it was all in our heads. After 10 years I decided I was bored. I had much more fun before I was saved, and so I ran away to Australia.

I backslid really bad, and ended up engaged to someone in the Mafia. Most of you know my story – God supernaturally visited me and delivered me from that situation, and the Mafia guy. I came back to England and married David 6 weeks later.

While in Australia, I had a supernatural encounter with God, so now I knew there was something more to my relationship with God than I had once thought. With some friends David and I were close to, we began to pray and seek the Lord for “something.” We didn’t know what. (The whole story of that “seeking” time was so funny, because we were so religious, but worldly at the same time.) (Photo via Pixabay)

We came into a tremendous revival of the glory of God in Teddington (outside London). We didn’t know if we were coming or going; our lives were turned upside down. I got massive deliverance from all kinds of spirits from India, Egypt, Australia, Ireland, Freemasonry, and at least 6-7 religious spirits.

Deliverance and the New Man

In this revival there was a great anointing for revelation, and we knew the old man was crucified, and by faith we could live in the new man who is already created in righteousness and holiness. There was no striving and trying – no works – but the glory of God was there. Sometimes you couldn’t open your eyes in the meeting. Sometimes people never made it into the meeting; they would be laying on the ground outside in the street.

I had never really thought about my childhood much, as it wasn’t anything that exciting or interesting. I was kind of ordinary, except when I was pitching fits because I didn’t get what I wanted. But like I said, I needed deliverance from some pretty strong spirits. I got delivered in the revival because the gifts were operating to detect this stuff. What a wonderful thing deliverance is! I tell people, “If there is something you don’t have control over, and when you try to control it, it rises up anyway, then that’s usually a demonic spirit, and you CAN be delivered. Jesus is Savior, Healer, Baptizer in the Holy Spirit, and DELIVERER. But nothing is automatic; you have to receive it.”

Someone in my family (in Australia) that I don’t even really know, sent me a couple of old photos of myself and my brother, and my dad and mom. As I was going to bed one night recently, I looked at the photo of myself. Then the strangest thing happened…I felt this overwhelming love for this little girl in the photo (below). I saw how God’s hand had been there on my life all that time, when I was really fighting some things that I thought were “just me.”

That’s the great thing about deliverance, you find out some of those things weren’t “just me.” Since then, I love to look at the picture of this girl – it sounds strange, I know. I thought about my great grandparents and their family, who all helped William Booth start the Salvation Army. I thought my anointing came down that line. (Photo via Kathie Walters)

I want to encourage you to do what I did. Find an old picture of yourself and take a look, and then God can show you how He has had His hand on your life all the time. Things happen that we don’t understand sometimes, but God is never hiding from you. He is always looking for you. If you ever make a mistake, don’t run away from Him, run towards Him. His arms are ever open for you. “Before you were born, I knew you,” God has said. Before you were formed in the womb He knew your name. There is not another “you”; There isn’t a spare one of “you” in case you don’t work properly. God isn’t like Amazon.

When the Glory Comes

The glory will never come in our striving and trying and working at it. The glory comes when it’s all Him. Jesus is going to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy; it says that in Jude 1:24.

When God is in your life, you can only fall up. He thinks you were the cutest thing that ever was. He sees your funny mistakes and He sees your desire to minister to His Family, and to Him. His eye is on the sparrow, and His eye it on you, too. There is no place to go where He isn’t there; in the highest heights, or the forests of people’s opinions, He is there. He’s the light on your path and lamp on your journey. He will never leave you. He is for you, all the way home.

Kathie Walters
    Good News Ministries

Email: kathiewalters@mindspring.com

Kathie Walters is an international speaker who brings freedom to those who feel they have to “qualify.” She also ministers in the supernatural and believes that the supernatural realm is for everyone.

Source: http://elijahlist.com/

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar