Mr. President stand your ground. Child of God hold on just a little longer. God is about to judge a lying spirit that is blanketing America.

The Left has moved from lies to outright lies. The left has moved from backing down when they are caught lying, to not caring if they are caught.

Mario, why are so many being fooled right now? Why is light called dark and dark light? Why is evil and hate called good while truth and love are called evil? Is it possible for a lying demon to blind the masses? Is there a time when minds can be manipulated en masse? Yes!  The Bible calls it a lying spirit.

In fact, that spirit can come by the direction of God in order to judge people for their wickedness. 2 Thessalonians 2:11 says, “And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.”

That lying spirit is seen in Acts 8: 9 But there was a certain man called Simon, who previously practiced sorcery in the city and astonished the people of Samaria, claiming that he was someone great, 10 to whom they all gave heed, from the least to the greatest, saying, “This man is the great power of God.”

But God stirred me deeply and said that the lying spirit that possesses the left to lie and persecute their enemies—including the president, will be judged.  What will that judgement look like?

God will allow lies to grow to such an extreme that it will soon nauseate Americans. The glorification of perversion, the bullying of children, the parade of insane ideas will fill the vat and sicken America. God will see to this. Not only this, but He will bring high profile liars to an end. He will do this right on time.  Again, child of God hold on! Mr. President stand your ground!

The condition of America at this moment mirrors 1 Kings 22.  Ahab king of Israel wants to talk Jehoshaphat king of Judah into joining him in battle to win back Ramoth Gilead from Syria. Though willing, Jehoshaphat wants to be sure God is in this venture.

Ahab summons 400 prophets. They all say that victory is assured. Jehoshaphat is bothered by the mass agreement and asks if there is one more prophet. Ahab’s response says it all: “There is still one man, Micaiah the son of Imlah, by whom we may inquire of the Lord; but I hate him, because he does not prophesy good concerning me, but evil.”-1 Kings 22:8

They send a man to go get Micaiah.  What this messenger says to the prophet is like holding up a mirror up to current America: “Then the messenger who had gone to call Micaiah spoke to him, saying, “Now listen, the words of the prophets with one accord encourage the king. Please, let your word be like the word of one of them, and speak encouragement.”-1 Kings 22: 13

Right now there is only one message allowed only one viewpoint can be spoken. Deviate from that and you will labeled a racist, homophobe and an Islamophobe.  They will make things up to discredit those who oppose.

Now witness the man of God giving the proper response to this indecent request: “And Micaiah said, ‘As the Lord lives, whatever the Lord says to me, that I will speak.’” That must be our conviction right now!

Now we come to one of the greatest moments of courage in history. Micaiah walks into a scene of crushing intimidation.  Two kings wearing royal robes sit on thrones staring down at him. One has murder in his eyes. Around him are 400 false prophets who have all given the exact same “word from the Lord.” A vast crowd overflows the royal hall.  A dead silence falls when Ahab orders the prophet to prophesy.

Think about it. Micaiah tells Ahab he will be killed in the battle for Ramoth Gilead. It goes even deeper. He reveals to Ahab that a lying spirit who has put lies in the mouth of all the prophets. This is the judgement of God—to fool Ahab to go to his death.

This deception is so deep that even telling Ahab about it will not stop him. Micaiah says in verse 23, “Therefore look! The Lord has put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these prophets of yours, and the Lord has declared disaster against you.” Ahab is seduced by his audience of prophets.  He goes to war.  A random arrow finds a kink in his armor. He dies right on schedule.

Beloved, do think for one moment that this web of lies will decide the nation’s fate. The enemies of God looked invincible in 1 Kings 22. The lies looked unstoppable.  Yet, the mighty God acted.  Believe me the lying spirit on our nation will be judged.

Do you think God isn’t feeling the prayers of millions of His own in America?  Pray and you will get confirmation that what I say is true.  Hold on Mr. President. The polls are lying. The threats are lies. The hand of God is about to destroy the lies!