"A Key to Open the Realm of His Glory" Fiorella Giordano

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words "A Key to Open the Realm of His Glory" Fiorella Giordano

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

“A Key to Open the Realm of His Glory”
    Fiorella Giordano, Lindale, TX

Two, Dark Doors and ‘The Compass of Divine Direction’

Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.” (Matt. 5:8)

On the morning of July 27, 2018, in a dream I saw two, dark doors before me. They were not of a darkness that was demonic, but of a darkness that spoke of mystery, of beauty and of depth. As I watched this, Is. 45:3 echoed in my spirit: “I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden wealth of secret places…”

While I was meditating on this Scripture, a messenger from Heaven came towards me and gave me a golden key named, “Purity.” Holding the key in my hand, I found myself in a different realm before these great doors. The Holy Spirit instructed my mind at this moment and I heard Him say that this was the place called, “The Compass of Divine Direction.” When I heard this in my spirit, I knew God was speaking of the “true north”—a clear and absolute direction that is rooted in the knowledge of Christ; direction that is not only revelatory, but that knows He goes before us.

Is. 45:2 is the prelude to the wealth and glory hidden in secret places—that place where He has leveled the path for His glory carriers to walk upon. “I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars” (Is. 45:2).

Creative Provision for His Glory Carriers

As I woke up out of the dream, I had a strong sense that there was creative provision in this realm, a creative order, a unique direction to unfurl the beauty and the wealth of the glory of God. This realm had counsel rooms, strategy rooms, birthing rooms, and storehouses to manifest the revelation. It was a realm ready for those called to carry the glory of God in this hour; those carrying the key of purity, who have beheld the face of God and are carriers of the image that they have beheld.

The protocol to carry this treasure is critical, and God is removing every demonic assignment that has been robbing your senses from experiencing Him and hearing Him more fully. Listen to the sound of the glory of God. Listen! It beckons our full attention. It is worthy of our full attention!

A Different Kind of Birthing

How deep and how high is the longing He has formed in you? The earth is longing to know the eternity of who He is. “It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings to search out a matter. As the heavens for height and the earth for depth, so the hearts and minds of kings are unsearchable” (Prov. 25:2-3).

I prophesy to you today that all fog clouding your mind, all fog clouding your dreams, all birthing complications and conflicts are severed and in their final moments. For there is a different kind of birth happening right now; a birth of the unsearchable glory of God, a birth of the direction within the glory realms. He goes before you and breaks open the path! I hear Him saying, “I will go before you and make the rough places smooth; I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through their iron bars.”

He is the divine direction, He is the True North. We are in the prelude of glory—the place of divine direction that disperses His path seven ways, defining and securing the way of His trajectory, to bring forth the nations and the peoples to the highest mountain and into the fullness of a new beginning.

Fiorella Giordano
    8th Ocean – Sound & Love in Motion
    Email: fiorella.giordano@eighthocean.org

Fiorella Giordano is a speaker, worship leader, poet, and creative. She functions as Seer, discerning the destiny of different spheres of society, especially Media, Music, Art, Technology, Science, and Government. She carries deep insight into times and seasons and their dispensations over this generation, movements, spheres, and nations. She had a season of angelic visitations in 2011 that marked her life with deep understanding concerning sound, the realms of eternity, creation, and abundant life. Her deepest desire is to see this earth transformed by the manifestation of the resurrection and life of Jesus, expressed in its renewed nature as a new creation. She currently resides in East Texas.

Permission is granted (and you are also encouraged) to reprint these articles in hard copy form, as well as sending them to your own email lists and posting them on your own websites. We ask only that you keep Elijah List website, email contact info, and author contact information intact.

Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email: info@elijahlist.net

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar