2 Words

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Clu Monroe
    Participant

I’m feeling a nudge to re-post 2 words given to me on 9/7/2018…

First Word – Started at about 2:45 am:

Verily, verily I say to the churches, you have been a thorn in my side, like Saul’s thorn, but this time I will yank it out. It puffs up, it infects. That’s why I must yank it out. There are those in my body who know Me. Who are longing to know Me. Who are and will by My grace carry on and be nurtured. These are My people. A good people created of a bad seed. The people who follow Me and truly want to know Me will have Me. I will bring them forth. They will be My people, and I will be their Lord. The “good” seed. I will separate the good seed from the bad.

The day is coming… It is coming. Woe to the “scribes and Pharisees” of this time. Be honest. Be honest. Follow your heart because I know what’s in your heart. I will trust none other.

Stopped at 3:08 am

————————————————————————————————————

Scripture references:

Psalm 9:7 – The Lord reigns forever; he has established his throne for judgment.

Psalm 3:8 – From the Lord comes deliverance. May your blessing be on your people.

Matthew 13:38 – The field is the world, the good seeds are the sons of the kingdom, but the tares are the sons of the wicked one.

Second Word – Started at 3:22 am:

The day is coming when the good, My good people will have their hearts anchored in Me. And even though you jerk, tilt and reel in the turbulent seas, you will remain steady and upright because your heart is in Me as I am in you. I know the heart. It is what I desire. Purify it. Clean it. Purge it. Prepare it. It, the day is coming. I AM coming. I AM coming for pure hearts. Lift up your eyes. Lift up your pure hearts. Look for Me, not in vain, but in expectation. I delight in My pure ones, My pure hearted ones. It is not done; ‘it’ is coming.

Stopped: 3:33 am

————————————————————————————————————

Scripture references:

Psalm 105:3-4 – Glory in his holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice.
    Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always.

Jeremiah 33:3 – ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Revelation 8:8-9 – Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

To the body of Christ our Lord for your pondering and discernment.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Clu Monroe.
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

You are confirming a recent vision, Clu.  The Lord has been more than patient with a church that has been mocking, adulterating and twisting His Word. Judgment is coming. And it is coming with fire.

Keep the Faith,

Suzanne

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar