You Are Not Alone!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

You Are Not Alone!

by Lonnie Mackley Oct. 11th, 2017

I just felt led to encourage some of you who have felt very alone lately and like God has abandoned or rejected you. This is not the case and you have just been going through a breaking in preparation for a Holy Spirit-empowered ministry that is just about to burst on the scene in your life. You have actually been being prepared all of your life, and even in your childhood and back to the womb you have had a calling upon your life and that is why you have had such a different childhood from other children and why there was such a distinction between you and those around you. You may have even felt cursed during your life but actually demons could tell even then that you had a call on your life and were doing their best to do as much damage as possible before things would start later on.

There are many people going through exactly what you are so don’t think you are the only one, or that you have failed and missed the cut. This is all part of the process so try not to over-think it. My ministry is a hub for people going through the wilderness and transition and they also think they are alone, but they are not. The emails sound like the same email because we are all going through the same thing simultaneously, but separately. And like the Israelite’s in the first wilderness we will also all be coming out and entering our Promised Land together simultaneously. So the next time you get in the dumps and think that you have been forsaken, just know there are many others who feel exactly the same way as you do, and they have not given up, and neither should you. Trust God to the end!

ISA 48:3 I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.

This time of dryness, deadness, and extreme isolation is about to come to an end, and a massive deluge of God’s Spirit will inundate you and keep pouring through you like a fountain. Everywhere you go the Holy Spirit will be doing miracles and getting people saved and you will dance with great joy as you see the Lord move through you in great power and bless you in every way. You will also be vindicated before all those who judged you unfairly and hated you without a cause. You had to be humbled and re-humbled just like gold has to be refined many times before it is pure enough to be used. You will actually be very thankful for all the breaking and alone-time because you will see just how much it gave you, and know how different things could have gone if you were not broken.

No matter how many practice starts you have had; no matter how many prophetic words you have read only to do more prep-time; no matter how many people you have lost along the way and how alone and devastated you feel today; God is with you! He has not forgotten you! You are still on the right course! And you will come out of this and like Job be double blessed and restored in the end. So don’t despair and just focus on your problems, rejections, physical maladies, old sin-habits, or anything else right now except Jesus and His great love for you! Maturity takes a lot of suffering and humiliation, but in the end you will have not wanted it any other way. Besides, the whole rest of the Church will need your help as they also go through it. So know today dear one; you are not alone!

DT 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar