TO ALL BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words TO ALL BELIEVERS IN CHRIST JESUS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Yolanda Ballard
    Participant

March 21, 2018

To all believers in Christ Jesus,

This is the final hour of preparation before all hell breaks lose in the fullest measure. This is not saying that there will not be any glory falling from My presence I’m just saying that time is running out where you are able to prepare to develop that secret place within your heart where you are to dwell.

You have had ample time to develop this place within and what you have done with your time will show in the following days and years. If you have hidden My word in your heart because you have spent much time knowing Me, you will have the fruit of faith to show for it.

Many have battled so much in the realm of fear even though My perfect love casts off all fear they still have much trouble trying to overcome and walk in My peace. I’m not saying it is all over for you but I cannot stress the importance of spending quiet time with Me.

Even if you don’t feel my presence or feel that you are benefiting from what you are doing I know you are there with Me. I see your heart and your longing to break through. I said I would reward those who diligently seek My heart. Never give up in drawing closer to Me. Believe and you will receive the fullness of My presence.

I will open your heart and stretch the capacity so you can receive all that I want to pour out upon you. I want to unleash the secrets of My intimacy through My words to you. I want you to experience My power and authority over the enemy for I gave My life that you would do this. I gave My life that you would walk in the riches of My inheritance.

My kingdom is at hand all you have to do is tap into it and release it. Speak My words of truth and watch the signs and wonders follow. It is about believing and expecting Me to move in Your favor. Stand and watch Me move against the enemy.

Watch and see the salvation of the Lord fall upon your loved ones. Lay hands on the sick and see them recover. It’s not about what you can do but what I can do through you being a yielded vessel.

This is the day of the latter rain outpouring and it is also the day of the enemy coming in like a flood. Allow My river to carry you to My promised land. Take My hand and walk with Me. Allow Me to live My life through you for this is the day I will pour out My blessings upon you.

Shared by Yolanda Ballard

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar