Tell My people

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Pura HMacias
    Participant

As given to me.

My people don’t really understand what they have been delivered from.
    They don’t praise Me for this. They don’t give thanks enough because they can’t see what is behind.
    Tell them,
    Tell them to praise My Name. To give thanks giving to Me.
    To invade the atmosphere with praises to My Name. Thanking The Father for His goodness, love and mercy.
    Because I’M your deliverer.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

YES, LET ALL THAT HAS BREATH PRAISE PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY!

THANK YOU FATHER!

Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

This was an important word to me, Pura. Because God has and is delivering me through what has been a “hellish” year where when I first was a bit shell-shocked as I first saw my healing manifesting. Kind of like a person exiting a war-ravaged zone just coming out from beneath rubble. There is an aura of just being shell-shocked from the trauma of the battle. And so I am literally at times in awe that my healing is manifesting and God is pouring balm into the wounds. And it reminds me of a dream I had many years ago where I was trying to climb a hill that was covered in overgrown tangled trees and branches. And as I was climbing, the branches were catching at my clothes. And it was a bit difficult getting through, but when I got to the top of the hill, I realized the branches had taken away a special scarf that I was wearing and I wanted to get it back. And I was thinking about returning back to get it, but when I looked back down the hill, what I thought was just a difficult path was literally impassable with no possible or physical way through it for a person, but that God had somehow gotten me through the path with very little loss. There was no way in the physical realm that a person could have gotten through that mess of tangled overgrowth, but God had somehow made a way where there was no way and no path through it. And that is kind of how I am feeling, like I am just now coming out into the clearing and not even wanting to look back because it left me feeling raw. But I feel that your word, Pura is a word for me to just cover my air with praise even when we don’t understand all the “why’s” (why we had to go through something) or even what it was all about in the spiritual realm (we don’t know everything), but to just praise God anyway and give Him thanks for what He has delivered us from.

Pura HMacias
    Participant

Kimberly i’m still praying for your total recovery.

Today while i was reading your words came to me this verse –

When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
    And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
    When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
    Nor shall the flame scorch you.

Jesus will never leave you – you are precious and very valuable to Him.
    Pray His word out loud, make His promises yours.
    Blessings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar