Rise up, O weary. I have overcome your faintheartedness.

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Rise up, O weary. I have overcome your faintheartedness.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Rise up, O weary. I have overcome your faintheartedness. Rise and be restored for I have vanquished your enemies. I have struck your enemies and given them over to you. Be restored, be refreshed, for I have renewed you and restored you. As one who is weary coming in from battle, I have set a place for you of refreshing in the midst of your enemies. Sit down and be renewed at my table while I prepare a place for you. You have overcome because I am WITH you. I have never left your side. In the midst of the battle, I Am with you. You need not be afraid. Though your enemies surround you on every side, I Am still with you, never leaving, never forsaking you. Though you felt alone, you were never alone. My enemies are your enemies, my foes are your foes, but though they try, they will not overtake you, for I Am with you, standing with you, for you, against the very enemies coming against you. Because of the cross, they strike at you to strike at me, but I Am the Lord God of Hosts, of victory, and I will not leave you to their mercy. I will strike them on the jaw and deliver them to you. Ask of me and I will give you the nations. I will deliver them to you. Ask of me; I am your inheritance and I have given the nations to you. The rod is in your hand. I will strike the enemy and lay him at your feet. All I have given over to you. My precious inheritance, my blood has been given for you to overcome. You are an overcomer for I have overcome in your place. I have brought (wrought) deliverance for you. And in your place, I took the stripes which brought your healing and deliverance. Deliverance is mine, so therefore it is yours, for all I have belongs to you, my bride! Deliverance is yours and is part of your inheritance in me! Deliverance brings justice, for justice is in my hand and I will repay. I will repay the wrongs brought to you for I know how to bring vengeance upon my enemies. They are not only your enemies, the ones who brought this upon you, the enemies of your souls, they are mine, first and foremost. They wreck vengeance on you to bring suffering to me, but I will repay, sayeth the Lord of Hosts. I will bring back what is yours and will repay to their bosom suffering upon suffering.

Psalm 3 NKJV

Lord, how they have increased who trouble me!
    Many are they who rise up against me.
    Many are they who say of me,
    There is no help for him in God.” Selah

But You, O Lord, are a shield for me,
    My glory and the One who lifts up my head.
    I cried to the Lord with my voice,
    And He heard me from His holy hill. Selah

I lay down and slept;
    I awoke, for the Lord sustained me.
    I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people
    Who have set themselves against me all around.

Arise, O Lord;
    Save me, O my God!
    For You have struck all my enemies on the cheekbone;
    You have broken the teeth of the ungodly.
    Salvation belongs to the Lord.
    Your blessing is upon Your people. Selah

Psalm 2:8-9 NKJV

Ask of Me, and I will give You
    The nations for Your inheritance,
    And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
    You shall break[a] them with a rod of iron;
    You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel.’”

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Kimberly Fowler.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Kimberly Fowler.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Kimberly Fowler. Reason: trying to add scripture, but it messes up
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Ron McGatlin.
    Kimberly Fowler
    Participant

Somehow the post is not allowing to copy and paste scripture. So the scripture reference I tried to copy is all of Psalm 3 and Psalm 2:8-9.

Sorry for all the mess-up trying to post the scripture, I could not later erase it out.

Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

No problem Kimberly. Got it fixed. Sorry you had the problem. – Ron

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar