Thankful for His Love – Nancy Taylor Warner

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster
    PAROUSIA MINISTRIES
    “The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.” Jeremiah 31:3
    Recently I thanked someone for all the things they had done. They said, “I am going to say something different to you. I want to thank you for letting me get to know you.” It caught my attention!
    With Thanksgiving coming, I want to thank the Lord for more than the things He has done. First and foremost, I want to thank Him for drawing me with His lovingkindness, that I might know Him. I want to thank Him for who He is, His everlasting love. For loving me and causing me to know His love.
    Years ago, the Lord gave me an unfolding revelation of His love. I had been through a hard circumstance, and in a later experience, He took the pain of that situation completely away in the penetrating light of who He is, His excellency, and what He was doing in my life. In another life-changing moment, He brought me into His love. As I lingered in His presence, an experiential understanding of God’s love was imparted into my being. Today, no matter what happens, who likes me or who doesn’t, if my path is easy or hard, one thing I know: God loves me. That love is enough to give strength for any situation.
    This Thanksgiving I simply want to thank the Lord for His love. As we set our gaze on Him, may He further reveal His love to us. May we rest in His love, knowing that He has a plan and a purpose for our lives. May we see Him in our testings. He will allow us to be proven, but it is for our good (Deuteronomy 8:2,16). He is working all things together for good for those who love Him (Romans 8:28).
    His love is everlasting! With lovingkindness He has drawn us. We love Him because He first loved us! May we come to know His love in deeper ways as we learn to love Him back.
    Thank You, Lord, for Your love. Continue to draw us, that as Paul prayed: “Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.” Ephesians 3:17-19
    May God bless you with a fresh touch of His love today! May you know, as never before – you are loved! And this Thanksgiving, may we give thanks to the Lord for His love toward us.
    Our Website: I welcome you to visit our website, http://www.wadetaylor.org. As a forerunner, truths my dad spoke bring a relevant word for today and also move beyond the present day into the day still before us. May these teachings be a source of spiritual edification and impartation to you, as you consider the words shared and allow them to be worked into your life experience. Under “Messages to Hear,” number 5, “Awakened to His Love Song” is my personal testimony.
    Parousia Gatherings: A Parousia Gathering has been scheduled for August 11, 2018, at Whole Word Fellowship in Oakton, VA. A group rate is available at the Hilton Garden Inn, but you must reserve in advance to get the discount. More information is on our website under Events. More dates will be posted in the near future.
    Wade Taylor Publications: http://www.wadetaylorpublications.org is a separate part of my dad’s ministry that was close to his heart. On this website, you can buy Books, CDs and DVDs by Wade Taylor. Also a prayer ministry, they can be contacted by calling 800-349-0340, or by emailing joanne@wadetaylorpublications.org. Contact information is also on their website!
    It is my prayer that a present word will continue to be available to you through this ministry, that you might be spiritually edified and receive an impartation of our Lord’s presence through the teachings.
    May you increasingly prosper, both spiritually and in your life circumstances, beyond all that you have experienced in the past, and also, may you be blessed in life, in health, and in all that is before you.
    Prayerfully yours,
    Nancy Taylor Warner

PAROUSIA MINISTRIES

http://www.wadetaylor.org

PAROUSIA MINISTRIES, P O BOX 65, Nanjemoy, MD 20662
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar