SPIRITUAL MATERIAL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words SPIRITUAL MATERIAL OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Lily Deschamps
    Participant

Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear. (Mat. 13:43)

A couple of days ago in a vision I was shown how rewarding it is to make the “right” decisions and choices.  Decisions and choices that are based on the holy scriptures and as prompted and moved by the indwelling Spirit of Truth made available to us as a gift through our Lord Jesus Christ’s sacrifice.   After having made a particular decision, I was suddenly shown swatches and swatches of beautiful white material that looked like linen. Some parts of this material was composed of beautifully tight-woven white pearls, other parts were composed of a soft woven textured material and other parts were composed of plain fine white linen.  It was as if a herculean swatch of material was unfolding from heaven in front of my eyes.

INTERPRETATION:

It was confirmed to me that I had made the right decision and that the material shown symbolize the bright, exquisite, unspotted, material of the clothing of the Lord’s Bride.  As biblically defined, the material represent the righteous acts of His Saints, the pearls symbolize wisdom and the textured material symbolize the uniqueness of their works and acts. Works and acts that were expressed on the textured material through knowledge, understanding and other gifts of the Spirit.  Each righteous thought, each righteous action will form part of this heavenly garment.  And it is never of our own righteousness but that of the Lord at work in His Saints – those who have allowed the Word and the Holy Spirit of Truth to permeate and govern their hearts and minds.

While writing this message it became apparent to me that this is the material of the Woman clothed with the Sun in the Book of Revelation.  That Sun is the Sun of Righteousness who is also known as our Lord Jesus Christ who is the Light of the World. And that healing garment of Light is also composed of Saints who abide in His Righteousness.

I am moved to share this, as instructed, to encourage all who are and will be part of this heavenly ceremonial garment to continue in the Lord’s Righteousness. What an awesome blessing and reward that is for the New Kingdom Believer whose righteous acts in Christ already contribute – and will continue to increasingly contribute – to the coming together of an awesomely called and chosen people whose influence will have earthly and heavenly healing effects as to defy human faculties.

Related Verses:

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God. (Rev. 19:6-10)

And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars. (Rev. 12:1)

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall. And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. (Mal.4:2)

And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.  (Daniel 12:3)

Keep the Faith, It keeps all who are His,

Suzanne

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar