Speak to the Dry Bones and Prophesy Into Your Future! – By Dr. Sandie Freed

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words Speak to the Dry Bones and Prophesy Into Your Future! – By Dr. Sandie Freed

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Recently, I was reminded of an article that I wrote for the Elijah List in 2014 concerning receiving a fresh anointing to speak to the dry bones. I felt strongly that I was to re-submit the article and also add some updated revelation concerning this subject. Though we are experiencing much breakthrough, I have become keenly aware that there are still many who need this word of encouragement. God speaks prophetically in different times and seasons. I believe this word is in due season now.

The Lord is saying again: “It’s time to rise up with the impartation of Ezekiel to prophesy to the dry bones. For what seems impossible to the natural eye is now possible to access through the eye of faith and a fresh anointing. The time to access the unseen is now.”

Believer, there is a fresh anointing—a fresh mantle—for each of us to receive from Heaven. This anointing will release life to every area that appears desolate, dry and dead. This anointing is also coupled with resurrection power! Saints of God, it’s time to begin to access the unseen with a fresh strength, focus and empowerment!

The Same Power Lives in You

Imagine life coming into your very own situations which appear dead and desolate. God is breathing life into every area of hope deferred right now!

Allow me to encourage you today. Take a moment, right now, to pause and reflect on the truth that God is empowering you. He is placing a fresh mantle upon you so that you can begin to prophesy and speak to what appears dead, hopeless and cut-off so as to witness fruitfulness and fulfillment once again. Rom 8:10-11 tells us that the same power that raised Christ from the dead is also in us because He lives in us. I believe this means that certainly we will also be resurrected from the dead, as Christ Himself was, but also we have a divine power within us to resurrect dead situations or promises that appear completely cut-off and separated from us.

“But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit, who lives in you.” Romans 8:10-11 (NIV)

When God points out any area which we are to begin to prophesy into, He gives us the power (as we speak His perfect will) to shift what appears impossible. Many Believers have felt “cut-off” from their future. How is that? How can we be cut-off or separated from fulfilling destiny? Dear ones, the answer lies within the revelation we receive as we do a careful study of God’s now time while also studying Ezekiel 37. Let’s delve into that together. Allow me to continue to write more about being “cut-off” from destiny. Precious Believer, let me assure you: It’s time to possess your prophetic promises!

The Time is Now

Hebrews 4 is one of my favorite chapters. In this particular chapter, we are encouraged to mix our faith with the word of the Lord and enter into our Promised Land. This Promised Land is a land full of promises as well as a place of rest. We know today that as New Covenant Believers, this land is not a simple piece of real estate. Jesus Christ is our Promised Land of rest. We rest in Him and the finished work at the Cross.

Just as Israel had to go to war for its Promised Land, we also face an enemy in our territory! The Lord also spoke to me very clearly that in this season we will contend against the foreboder. Be on guard! The foreboding spirit is a lying demonic spirit that falsely prophesies to us! It speaks totally opposite of what God speaks concerning us and our destiny. It is a stronghold that is directly connected to the occult. The enemy will attempt to distract your focus from expecting breakthrough to an expectation of bleak hopelessness. (Photo via Max Pixel)

We are encouraged that our time is now, or today, and that while it is still today, we are to possess what God has given to us! (See Hebrews 4:1-6.) God is mantling you to speak your future into existence—to speak to what appears cut-off and lost—and possess what is rightfully yours as a son or daughter of the King of kings! How do we do that together?

Prophesy into Your Future

Ezekiel was an example of someone who was mantled with authority to speak into a situation with the purpose of witnessing God’s will come forth. In Ezekiel 36:21-24, we read where Israel had been scattered and it was God’s will to bring them back together and bring them into their own land. Then, in Ezekiel 37:1-8, we read how God instructed Ezekiel to speak into a desolate situation.

Please take some time and read these passages. As you meditate over the spiritual significance of this Scriptural passage, you will notice that there are several dimensions of divine prophetic fulfillment to which we also can attach our faith and witness the resurrection of what was once dead, lost or cut-off from destiny.

When God instructs us to prophesy the word of the Lord, the future and destiny begin to come together in order to become fulfilled. Can you just stop a moment and use your imagination? When Ezekiel prophesied God’s will over those bones, the bones began to come together. Imagine dry, dead bones being resurrected by the word of the Lord and coming together for completion!

Now, imagine your scattered prophecies—unfulfilled and being resurrected and coming together once again. Prophecy by prophecy, word by word, rising up with life and coming together to bring you into fulfillment! Wow! How awesome is that?

God “lifed” the words which were spoken! Yes, God put His very breath into those bones to which Ezekiel was prophesying. Imagine life coming into your very own situations which appear dead and desolate. God is breathing life into every area of hope deferred right now! Today!

It’s time to possess your prophetic promises!

There was resurrection power released into those dry bones! Dear ones, once again, let me remind you that as you prophesy into your destiny, the same power which resurrected Christ is also alive in you. Expect breakthrough!

You will stand! We will not be defeated in this season. He intends for us to stand in the victory that was already won at the Cross! This means that we need to attach our faith to what He is promising today and stand in that promise. You are no longer “cut-off” from being completed—in every area! He is promising to bring the details of your fulfillment together.

Sons and daughters, this is your time to let go of all doubt and unbelief. Let go of religious mindsets that would cause you to believe that God has to do something according to your personal expectations. God will breathe into your situations, yes; but His ways of bringing things together might challenge your mindsets.

In my book, Letting Go of Your Limitations: Experiencing God’s Transforming Power, I discuss at great length areas that might be holding you back from experiencing and demonstrating the power of God. I write about the need to let go of:

• Pressure to achieve results (due to religious performance)
    • Pride
    • Reliance on yourself
    • Efforts to please God on your own
    • Defeatist attitudes
    • Squelched passions
    • Hardened hearts
    • Disappointments and much more!
    (Photo via Vimeo)

God has so much for you to accomplish through His strength. When the bones came together as Ezekiel prophesied, it was GOD who brought the completeness—not Ezekiel! Ezekiel’s responsibility was to be obedient to the directives of the Lord. I’m confident that you, precious one, desire to be obedient! So, speak to every dry area and believe!

Know that I’m standing with each of you for your breakthroughs! (To Subscribe to the Elijah List go here.)

In Christ,

Sandie Freed
    Sandie Freed Ministries

Email: zionministries1@sbcglobal.net
    Website: http://www.lifegatechurch.org/http://www.freedrevolution.com

Dr. Sandie Freed co-labors with her husband, Mickey Freed, doing the work of the Lord as a ministry team. In addition, they are the founders of Zion Ministries Training Center in Bedford, Texas, and Lifegate Church International. Sandie has traveled nationally and internationally teaching dreams and visions seminars and on spiritual discernment. Her ability to adequately prophesy and discern spiritual strongholds over regions has released numerous breakthroughs for individuals and ministries. Sandie has authored Dream On, and eleven other books, most of which are in several different languages. Dr. Sandie and Apostle/Pastor Mickey are ordained with Christian International Ministries, serving on their Board of Governors. They have been married since 1973, and have one daughter, Kimberly.

Source:
    Elijah List Publications
    http://www.elijahlist.com
    email:
    info@elijahlist.net
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar