Rain Righteousness

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Isaiah 45:8 Rain righteousness, you heavens, let the sky above pour it down, let the earth open for it, so that salvation may flourish and righteousness with it. The Lord will do this.     Psalms 50:6, Psalms 140:12-13, Isaiah 1:27

Isaiah 45:9-10  Can we contend with our Maker? Can the pot say to the Potter: What are you making? Or a child ask its parents: What have you brought to birth?   Thus, the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says; Ask Me about things to come, concerning My children, the work of My hands. It is I, who made the earth and created mankind upon it.    Isaiah 64:8, Jeremiah 18:6

Isaiah 45:18-19 The Lord, He who is God, the Maker of the earth; formed as a place to be inhabited says: I did not speak in secret, out of darkness, I did not say to Jacobs descendants: look for Me in vain. I am God, with Me is victory and salvation.    Isaiah 51:13, Isaiah 54:5

Isaiah 45:21-24 Come forward and present your case, who was it that foretold what is to be? Was it not the Lord? There is no God but Me, I am the One who is victorious and able to save. From every corner of the earth, turn to Me and be saved. By Myself, I have sworn My promise of victory and to Me every knee will bow and every tongue will swear, saying: In the Lord alone is righteousness and strength. All who defy Me, will stand ashamed in My presence. 1 Chronicles 29:11, John 3:16

Isaiah 45:20 & 16 Gather together and come near, you survivors of the nations, who in ignorance carry wooden idols in procession, who pray to gods that cannot save. All the idol worshippers will be disgraced, they will perish in their confusion.

2 Kings 17:12, Deuteronomy 32:36-42, Jeremiah 10:1-16, Isaiah 66:17

Isaiah 45:25 & 17 But all Israel’s descendants will be victorious, they will be found righteous and will glory in the Lord. Israel has been delivered by the Lord for all time, they will never be disgraced or put to shame. Deut. 33:1-5, Jer. 3:23

Ref: REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

At the end of the Church age, there will, at last be righteousness and justice on earth. The first stage will be amongst His people, who will be gathered soon after the worldwide Lord’s Day of wrath occurs. ‘Gather and come near, you survivors of the nations. All the idol worshippers will perish’. Then all the true followers of the Lord, all Jacob/Israel’s descendants, be they ethnic or grafted in, will enter and live in the Land. Ezekiel 34:11-31, Jeremiah 23:3, Zechariah 10:8-10

Later will come the worldwide Kingdom of Jesus on earth, to Him ‘every knee will bow’. Then, finally, will come the ‘New Heavens and New Earth’’. Revelation 21:1-26

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar