My Beloved America Cries Out…Her Voice is Heard in the Heavens!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words My Beloved America Cries Out…Her Voice is Heard in the Heavens!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Penny Dobson
    Participant

My Beloved America Cries Out ….Her Voice is Heard in the Heavens!

My Beloved America cries out! Her Once Beautiful Face glowed with Her glorious Spirit of Freedom, yet now she stands defiled.  Her Once Splendid Nature of Light held high the Torch of Liberty and Justice for All, yet now but a flicker. Her Voice proclaiming God’s Victory over America as One Nation under GOD once rang out from Sea to Sea, but now is but a whisper from her lips.

Her back is bent low with a heavy yoke.  She struggles to keep her grasp upon The Torch of Liberty.  Her Tears can be seen in painful free-fall as they mingle silently within the depths of the sea. Her Eyes no longer behold the Glorious Abundant Blessings of the Lord God upon Her land. Her Lovely Face wrenches in the agonizing pangs of death.

May every citizen of America remember when you first gazed upon Her Beautiful Stature and beheld Her Torch of the Streaming Light of Freedom! Did She not guide you to Her shores? Did She not draw you with desire to walk with Her in the abundant Land of the Free?

I beseech you America to look upon Her now! She can no longer stand upright, Her back is bent low. She no longer can even bear the weight of Her Torch.  Look America…Look! Her Torch barely flickers with what little hope still remains within Her. She struggles to take yet another breath…My Beloved cries out….Her Voice is heard in the Heavens! She raises Her head to Look into the Face of God……She has fought the good fight!

Even in the quiet stillness of the night America cannot hear that Her very last breaths are but Her DEATH RATTLE!

America….Wake Up from your slumber, lest when the Morning Light comes you find My Beloved has passed from your sight!

Oh, America, America… REPENT!……….

In the Love of Christ and of the Father,

Penny Dobson

• This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by Penny Dobson.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar