Greetings from Africa! By Richard Sherrod

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

Greetings from Africa!

We are in the holy days of the fall feasts of Yahweh now with the Feast of Trumpets beginning the evening of September 9, continuing with the days of awe, and culminating with the Day of Atonement from sunset today until sunset tomorrow. This is a brand new season and the Lord says it is time for the latter rain of Joel 2:23. What is it supposed to look like? Read the verses which follow this scripture. It’s an abundance, a time of restoration, and the outpouring of Holy Spirit is to follow. We’ve entered the year 5779 on the Hebrew calendar (though the Biblical year begins at Nisan when the spring feasts begin). This is a time to repent, reflect, and receive a fresh start and new beginning. God is doing a new thing in the earth. Let us walk in it! (Pic: @ one of the crusades in Uganda)

My time has come to a close here in Kenya. I’m completing 6+ weeks here as I fly back to Jordan this evening. I want to thank everyone for praying! I have seen God move tremendously all over Kenya and eastern Uganda. Many have given their lives to Jesus. We’ve had baptisms for new believers in 3 locations: near Nairobi where meetings took place in surrounding cities the first 2 weeks, in eastern Uganda where we had crusades in 3 different regions, and in Samburu which is a day’s journey north of Nairobi. There has been an amazing demonstration of Holy Spirit power in bringing healing, deliverance, with the filling of Holy Spirit & baptism of fire. There are many who are hungry for God. Even several Uber drivers have received salvation and at least one received Holy Spirit baptism as he brought me to a meeting. I saw a very special time of revival in Samburu which has continued since leaving there as well. Please pray for these countries, for all the people who have come into the kingdom or received fresh outpouring, and for the leaders and pastors here as well.

Faith Centre Children’s Home: Orphanage in Kitale, Kenya my friends in Alabama, Dr Timothy and Cindy Pierce, have- one of my favorite times here and God moved powerfully! There are great needs here and if you want to help, designate your gift to Faith Centre Children’s Home.

Please pray for my upcoming time in the Middle East. I have a long layover in Saudi Arabia (during the Day of Atonement) which will be a time of declaration and releasing the kingdom during the short time I have there. I will arrive in Jordan to finish out the Feast and minister to the Iraqi Christians, the persecuted church, where many testimonies are coming forth of God’s miracle working power. I believe I will also be returning to Israel for the first time in over 4 years and on the exact same day Christy and I were turned away in 2014- September 23. This will be the day the Feast of Tabernacles begins in the evening and the day I was baptized in Holy Spirit 14 years ago. Joel 2:25 says, “I will restore the years that have been eaten…” This will be an amazing example of God’s restoration of the years and His timing! God willing (& I believe He is), I will be in Jerusalem during the feast and be able to reconnect with those we ministered to in Jericho so please agree for the door to be open. I will return to Jordan for another week for more meetings and a day conference with the persecuted church before returning to the US.

Please pray for meetings at the University of Georgia which are being organized for October 19 & 20 after my return. I believe it is time for the end-time harvest to begin and I have seen it here in Africa and Jordan but it’s time for the US to see the hand of God. His arm is not too short to save America!!!

We love you and are praying for you!

Richard and Christy

PS There is a need for finances for this work so please pray for this as well and if you would like to give:

Support for Richard and Christy Sherrod: click here
    Richard Sherrod
    Post Office Box 10068
    Tampa, Florida 33679Support for Alaan Alliance Relief Projects (Jordan + Africa): 
    Post Office Box 10068
    Tampa, Florida 33679
    For U.S. tax deductible gifts via Alaan Alliance: click here

Support for Harvest 153 Ministries: 
    Post Office Box 10068
    Tampa, Florida 33679
    For U.S. tax deductible gifts via Harvest 153, Inc.: click here

Our Mailing Address:

Richard and Christy Sherrod
    PO Box 10068
    Tampa, FL 33679

Send checks to our mailing address
    Thank you so much for partnering with us!

http://www.alaanalliance.com
    http://www.harvest153.com

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar