God Weaves His Story Through Your Life – By Debra Westbrook

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ron McGatlin
    Keymaster

God Weaves His Story Through Your Life

Enjoy the JourneySo often we can lose ourselves in the “Big Picture”, gazing at the horizon of what could be, what may be, or what will come. In doing that, we lose a sense of our purpose in the moment, in the now – discouragement or disillusionment sets in quickly.

Our lives are works of art, created in Christ, loved by the Father and walked out in Holy Spirit.

Look at your life. Look at the story God is weaving through all your experiences, good and bad. There is a picture God wants to show you so that Christ can live His life through you, uniquely and creatively. We are the story and we are the message of our life in Christ.

Take time to get alone to simply BE and allow the Spirit to minister to you and Jesus to speak to you.

What I was as a child, I am now – creative, spontaneous, loving adventure……….Jesus says that we are to be like children in our faith. To believe that we walk out the mysteries of His love and grace day by day.

As adults, we lose this sense of wonder along the way due to life’s pressures along with many other things that come against us and try to destroy our wonder and innocence in the beauty of Jesus.

Childlike faith moves out in simplicity and trust as Holy Spirit leads the way. I think perhaps we need to look back upon our lives as children, not to focus on all the pain, wounds or our negative feelings about what our parents did or did not do……….forgive and then allow the Lord to reveal to you how you are made, who you are, and why you are in such a time as this……….what was taken away due to life’s ongoing pressure is now coming alive in Christ. What’s your story? Look carefully and see all the little things that make you…….YOU.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you…Jeremiah 1:5

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made…..Psalm 139:13-14

Living with Passion and Purpose…….

In Christ, Debra

Debra Westbrook

About Me
    Rivers of Eden Ministry

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar