“A New Door Is About To Appear To You!”

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words “A New Door Is About To Appear To You!”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lonniemackley
    Participant

“A New Door Is About To Appear To You!”

by Lonnie Mackley March 1st, 2017

While in prayer I saw what looked like a large waiting room and there were many people coming into this room through one door. As the people came into the room they instantly began looking for the door to the next room, but there was no way out yet. You could see that the people were getting more and more impatient as some were looking at their watch, others were tapping their feet and sighing, and others were throwing their arms up into the air in exasperation. Finally some people decided to try to go back through the door they came in by, but that was a one way door that you could only come in by, but not go back out through. Then as it seemed like things were at their breaking point I heard a voice in the room say “Be at peace, a new door is about to appear to you”. The people then began to relax and settle down willing to wait as long as it would take. Just as they decided to relax, a new bright and shining door appeared on the other side of the room and the people all filtered through the new door into a room full of intense light and beauty. Then the Lord quickened this to me:

My child, I have led you out of the old place that I have kept you at for many years, and into a new place of transition and waiting. You cannot go back because the door that leads back is closed to you, and you cannot go forward because the new door has not yet appeared. But I would tell you this day My precious one, that a new door is about to appear to you, so I would call you to be at peace right now and to just trust Me as you are waiting out this challenging time. Know that even though you do not see a way forward right now that I have it all planned out and you need not worry. Use this waiting time to grow closer to Me in prayer. I have much to tell you so come and let us fellowship together in a new more intimate way. You have graduated from what is behind and you will soon be commissioned into what is ahead, so do not lose heart or be discouraged. Keep your heart and mind on Me alone and this time of waiting will go much easier for you. Know that I am with you right now, and a new door is about to appear to you!

PS 27:14 Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.

https://www.facebook.com/LonnieMackleyMinistry

Lyn Dennis
    Participant

Yes Lonnie !!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar