A New Divine Order Part 1: Kingdom Awakenig Messengers!

Home Forums VOICE OF PROPHECY – Kingdom of God Prophetic Words A New Divine Order Part 1: Kingdom Awakenig Messengers!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    henryfalcone
    Participant

http://www.cultureshiftcc.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/OrderMakesUs-1-300x206.png

A New Divine Order: Kingdom Awakening Messengers:

On September 6, 2017, I heard the Lord roar out of Zion and I wrote a post about it. To understand this post it would be good to re-read that post. I am going to put a few quotes in this post from there.

The Roar of the Lord (sections from Article the Roar of the Lord September 6, 2017)

“With that word, I had a vision of an assembling army brought to stand at attention before the King of Kings as Commander-in-chief of the armies of heaven. Then I heard His roar that reverberated in the heavens and saturated this army with the glory waves of God.

This roar was releasing new “dynamos” power to those sons and daughters who have separated themselves unto the Lord. I was reminded of the movie, “The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe,” in which Asland the “lion” roared and those frozen by the witch’s spell were set free. That roar in the movie was depicted as waves that began to thaw those held captive and set them free.

This is exactly what the Lord did in his army as He roared out of Zion. The roar I heard was like wave after wave of sound, (filled with the hidden manna or word of Lord) and they were filled with new “dynamos” power and glory.

The sound waves that came from His roar would overtake his army and change them to walk in this new moment God had just birthed. This roar has come to bring his army into divine position and alignment for the new purposes he has released today.

Everyone was standing in battle array and at full attention to hear what King Jesus was uttering to them and in them for this moment in time. The roar from His mouth came forth like waves. The waves began to take the shape of a sharp two edged sword coming from His mouth that He would give to this army.

The words that He was now speaking in those waves were to reveal to this army His commands, instructions, and directions. His roar is releasing His divine movement and work within this army, so that they can execute His word upon the earth. This started today in a new and profound way.

The Transforming Roaring Waves of Glory

The roaring sound came like wave after wave of glory. They were sent to soak His army, penetrating, transforming, positioning, and bringing them to attention. As they stood there, the Lord filled each with divine instructions.

Today’s roar was to bring his army together to be positioned to “ride with him” on his white horse. They will be released exactly where God wants them to go, and they now will execute his divine plans all over the earth.

As each person was filled with this “roar’ (wave after wave) of the Lord, I saw new and different kinds of weapons being given to each part of the army. These new weapons were being illuminated and empowered with glory waiting to be used in full dominion power an authority.

They were highlighted because they were the new and most powerful weapons of the Lord ever given to the army. These weapons will finish the work Jesus started.

The Lord was releasing the instruction manuals in them directly writing them on their hearts so there could be no confusion and misuse of these new weapons. The new weapons came with the authority, power and instructions to use them instantly from the Lord as He desired.

Then the Lord had me focus clearly on the army until I saw the different regiments, divisions, and companies he had put together. The roar of Jesus was working differently in each part of the army.
    I saw different divisions or companies within this army that were brought to stand before the Lord to receive new specific instructions, battle plans, and weapons.

These were all given now to be released and sent to different places upon the earth.
    These weapons were still highlighted and glowing with the glory of the Lord. These new weapons given to His army were the perfect weapons needed to change the regions of the world they were sent to.

Within these divisions, regiments, and companies, the Lord showed me smaller groups of warriors formed as spiritual brigades. These spiritual brigades were being outfitted with new straight from heaven battle gear from the Lord. This new battle gear will enable them to do the “trench warfare’ with the Lord to destroy the enemy’s strongholds in those areas.

The release of these new assignments and placements by the Lord are about to change the nations of the earth. The change will come in a very hidden and secret way.

As His army is released to complete their mission they will release the tornado force winds of the Holy Spirit wherever they go. These winds will be filled with the glory and power of God that will bring the greatest change the nations have ever seen. The Glory of the Lord will fill all the earth.

This word brought a divine shift and placement of his army in the Spirit realm and a divine change in our relationship with each other as part of the army. I believe it was Ezekiel may have seen when he prophesied to the dry bones. The bones all came together at God’s command.

God’s Covert Operatives: A New Regiment Released

“In Part 1 of this series of posts, The Lord is showing me the function of one part of the regiment army called, ‘Awakening Kingdom Messengers!”

In an article written by Susan Harper calls them God’s Army of Covert Operatives she describes it like this:

HE IS RAISING UP A BODY OF SOLDIERS WHO WILL WORK TOWARD ACHIEVING HIS OBJECTIVES BUT WHO WILL BE LARGELY HIDDEN OR CONCEALED, WHO WILL OPERATE UNDERCOVER IN STEALTH MODE.

“In October 2015 we were directed to travel through Oklahoma speaking to the destinies of the Native Nations people, calling creativity and innovation into the children of this generation. Soon after, a similar word was released through a well known prophetic voice.

In January of 2016 we were directed to travel the boundaries of the state of Florida specifically for the purpose of calling the Silver Saints out of their slumber and into apostolic/prophetic intercession laced with the wisdom and experience of their years.

Also that this fire of intercession would be honored by and passed on to the next generation. A short few weeks later another well known prophetic voice released a word which very much aligned with this assignment.

We were directed to go to Atlanta January 10,2017 to tour the headquarters of a major news network. He assured us that if we would simply be obedient to take what we carry through that physical structure that we would quickly begin to witness the implosion of the mountain of media upon itself and it would begin with major network. Well! Isn’t that interesting?”

These examples are not in any way meant to promote who we are. They are rather meant to encourage the many throughout the earth who are being given these same types of assignments.

Servants of Yahweh across the earth are hearing His voice and responding in obedience to His directives.

Many of you have been in this company for some time now. You have been going on assignment in obedience to Him. You have been going where He said go and doing what He said do. You are not known and have not been acknowledged.

Your names and faces are unrecognized publicly even though the impact of your labors are widely displayed. You are part of the Company of Covert Operatives!

Be encouraged! You are not alone. There are many of you out there and He is raising up more. Your labors as a forward force are necessary for others to come behind and do their part. He sees and He knows! Press on! You are part of the reason the Kingdom is advancing in the earth. You are vital!

“Do not grow weary in well doing for, in due time you shall reap, if you do not faint.”

Beloved, since this article was written, these coverts operatives are being being joined together from this entire nation to form a brigade of “awakening kingdom messengers” sent to different regions throughout our nation. The roar of the Lord is in them. As the Lord Jesus roars from with this (AKM”S) that roar will cause the other mature sons and daughters in that region to come together as one corporate Body of Christ.

As they begin to gather together in spontaneous works of God, He will begin to form them into a mighty army of the Lord that will change the spiritual atmosphere over their region.  The gathering together of this army will have a profound effect upon their region and transform it. He is going to reveal to them His plans, instructions, and purposes to be released in their region.

As the Holy Spirit releases those plans through them they will transform the spiritual atmosphere over that region and begin to transform our nation.  Together they will be released in Kingdom power and dominion to fulfill the will of God on earth as it is heaven. They will be empowered with His power and glory to change the spiritual atmosphere over that  region and our nation.

Remember the roar the Lord released has changed our position. It has given us new heavenly equipment needed to advance the Kingdom in this hour. It has changed how we are walk, talk and live as a family of God to be formed as his army that will ride with him on our white horses.

From Church to Kingdom:

My wife and I are being transformed by this roar of the Lord. We are different and beginning to function so differently separately and in unity as husband and wife.

To all of you who know us, God has been gracious never to stay in just one place or plant us in the “present movement” of the hour God is doing. He has allowed to partake of those things, learn of them, receive the life in us but keep us moving upward and onward from glory to glory.

For over 30 years, my wife and I have tried to answer the all of God’s on our life. That journey took us from being church members, teachers, administrators, associate pastors, senior pastors, prophetic ministers, apostolic ministers, prayer missionaries, worship leaders.

Like many of you we went through the whole experience of “church age life” trying our best to love God and do His will. However, at the right moment in time, God let a holy dissatisfaction fill our hearts with church life. My wife and I knew there had to be more of God and His Kingdom than what we experienced in church life.

Praise to our God, there was and still is more. By God’s grace he began to unfold to us the work of the Holy Spirit to bring us out of the 2nd day church age and enter the 3rd prophetic day Kingdom age. Peter wrote, a day is like a 1000 years and a 1000 years like a day. It has been 2000 years or 2 days since Jesus rose from the dead. In the year 2000 we entered into the 3rd day Kingdom age of what I am going to write about.

With the revelation of the fullness of the Kingdom of God in our heart beyond being saved and filled with Baptism of the Holy Spirit, we have begun to see the spiritual position that God has for His bride and his full grown sons and daughters on the earth. That is to rule and reign with him by his side forever and ever. This means to be restored back to the place Adam gave up of having dominion over the earth.

That revelation has changed our purpose and lives to be re-aligned with the Lord to function as one with him, his plans, his will for our lives to be done in us on earth as it is heaven. God is now forming Donna and I and all those who are experiencing the revelation of the Kingdom of God age to come forth as mature sons and daughters of God. They will become the wheel within a wheel Ezekiel prophesied.

Not A Mission Anymore: It’s A Kingdom journey:

On our last trip to the Northwest the Lord told me do not see yourselves or work as a missionary as you have known. You are not on a mission, you are on a journey. You are not “classical missionaries” but you are my sent messengers. (God’s covert operatives)

The journey for you both is now to go to city to city and preach the Kingdom of God is at hand not from the old church age understanding but in the power of the 3rd day Kingdom age. My “sent messengers” are being released to help start the change of the spiritual atmosphere over territories and to establish the reality of the full Gospel of the Kingdom of God in men’s heart.”

He said, “I am sending you to city to city to wait upon me. You are to seek my face. You must wait upon my instructions and do only that I tell you to do. I will bring you where I want you to be. I will connect you with those I am connecting you with.

It will be my will and direction you will be sent forth and my glory will be seen upon you and those I am sending.”

“You are going forth not in the name of a church or ministry, but you are going forth in the power of my name and glory to change the spiritual atmosphere in their regions. These regions will be changed from darkness to be invaded with the light of My Glorious Kingdom. “

He said, “You are not a church age missionaries anymore. You are sent ones called to bring my awakening Kingdom reality to my people. You are part of a “new breed” I am sending forth called “Awakening Kingdom Messengers.” (AKM”s)

These messengers will be sent throughout every city and nation of the earth to pray, worship, and teach the ways of my kingdom. They will begin to release the full glory of the Gospel of the Kingdom in living reality.

They will be gathered together with all those I have chosen them to meet in those regions by my divine hand and connections. Man’s wisdom or church thinking could never bring together my army. My roar is bringing them together by my spirit.

New Divine Order: New Divine Instructions:

On our first new assignment with that reality in our hearts we were sent to Seattle and the Northwest. We ended up not only going there, but a completely different way to the Southwest states on the way home. The testimonies of what He did on this trip are incredible

He directed us every step of the way. We prayed in strategic places across our nation as he led us and we knew no one every where he sent us. But in each stop on the journey, God brought us supernaturally to those He had for us to meet and labor with.

It was amazing to listen and watch God unfold his plans to us daily and see him bring us into divine alignment with his will to meet those he had to meet at the right place, at the right moment, for the right work.

It is incredible that because of a snow storm on the way back home, we were diverted to go another route back to Florida. In addition we had a 2 Hr traffic delay and the Lord told us to stop at Mt. Saint Helen to pray and blow the shofar.

Why would he lead us like that? We had to take a completely different route home and at the end of the first day’s journey we end up at a Cracker Barrel in Dampa Idaho at 7 pm.

As I walk into to Cracker Barrel to use the rest room. He says, “You are going to meet someone here and it is a divine connection for Seattle.” I go to my table where my wife is waiting and I notice the table next to me of 6 older people.

The Lord said listen, “The man is talking about Seattle.” I listened and sure enough he was. He starts speaking about the state of the church in Seattle and a tremendous shaking at a mega church there. He said, “The spiritual atmosphere over Seattle has to change. The church  in Seattle was hurting and not functioning as it should.”

The Lord tells my wife and I, that is him. You must go talk to him. So I get up and join their conversation waiting to speak. I did!  I told him what God told me that I was going to meet someone here that he wanted me to meet and that was you! He was blown away!

Why did we have all the delays? Why did we have to listen for the Lord to show us what route to take home? Why all the requirement to follow his instructions exactly?

Come to find out, the man I am meeting in Nampa Idaho is the coordinator for the largest pastor prayer gathering in Seattle! Where did I  have to meet him? In Nampa, Idaho!  God impressed upon Donna’s heart that we should eat at Cracker Barrel.

In the first major city on this interstate was the city Nampa which had a cracker barrel. The Lord told us to stay there overnight and the hotel we wanted to stay in was right next door God positioned us to be in Cracker Barrel at the right time, to be at the right place, to meet the right person. Praise to our God!

Full Grown Sons: Awakening Kingdom Messengers

Beloved, this is the day God’s full grown sons and daughters are manifesting on the earth. Some of these mature sons and daughters are going to be sent out as a regiment of Awakening Kingdom Messengers (AKM’S).

God will direct and order their steps all along the way as we have learned. My wife and I could not even make one plan along the way. He even directed our route daily on what roads to take on how to get to Seattle. As a former missionary, I always planned the route, where we were going to eat, get gas and stay overnight, but not this time.

He told me, He was going to show my wife on the map which route we were to take each day to train her to hear his voice even more for the journey and for me to her him in her more. He did exactly that, she knew exactly what roads to take and where to stop, even where to eat.

Beloved, The Holy Spirit had divine appointments and assignments for us each day. He had to reveal them to us ‘instantaneously” and not by pre-planning. We had to wait, listen and obey and not move without him, not one step!

On a mission trip normally you have your day scheduled where you need to go, who you are going to meet, and what you are going to do. On this “new journey” God would have no such thing for us.

He had to teach us to “blow with the wind of his spirit” and follow his directions and leading every moment of every day exactly as he desired. We could not deviate one inch or with one of our own thoughts. Every place we stepped out by our own understanding he quickly corrected and stopped us to learn how to listen to him in a deeper way and follow.

His desire is to for us is to flow fully to walk in new divine order under His complete headship as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.  On this journey the Lord had to awaken this new kingdom order in us. We had to be led, little by little, step by step, line upon line and precept upon precept. This is a new day and he has to teach us how to function as one with him like never before.

This training and sending is the direct fruit of that roar of the Lord he released on September 6. 2017, It is reverberating in his maturing sons and daughters and aligning them now into their divine position in his army.

New Divine Order: New Spiritual Battles

With this new divine order comes some new spiritual intense battles. The old ways of living, moving and working even as missionaries just doesn’t work or fit in the new kingdom work he desires to do on the earth.

Since we have been back we have faced tremendous trials and spiritual battles to continue on this journey. The Lord spoke to us not to get our bags unpacked, but be ready to leave again on a moments notice.

On the way home, God spoke a name of a city to me 3 times, and said, I am sending you there, get ready. When I got home, not only did he confirm it but said get ready to go now. We were supposed to go this week, but we are not there yet.

The Lord spoke to my heart that we need to go to that city to pray and do his will there. I honestly thought we would be able to go pretty easily for we only needed to adjust some things and to get the resources we need to go. Those resources were far less than what needed to go to Seattle. Yet as of today, we have not been able to get them or be able to go.

Beloved, since last week I felt the powers of darkness resisting us and trying to stop us for advancing the kingdom purposes of the Lord. I have been seeking the Lord about the reason for the resistance ,and why we didn’t get the breakthrough as we have always had in the past. We have faced opposition before, but this is quite different.

I felt the Lord speak two important scripture verses to me. The first is, “If any man be in Christ he is a new creation! OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY…. HENRY.. OLD THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY.. ALL THINGS BECOME NEW!”2nd Cor 5:17

The second scripture verses are: Isaiah 43: 19 Behold, I will do a new thing; it shall come to light quickly; shall ye not know it? I will again make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.

Beloved, God is now forming his brigade of awakening kingdom messengers to be his “new spiritual minute men.” I will discuss that more in the next post. Why have we not been able yet to go on our next journey assignment? What does it mean to not function as we have done before? What is the new way God will provide the resources and ability to go? The Roar of the Lord has come!

God is not sending his army out as “church workers, or church missionaries, or outreach ministries” as we have seen in the church age.

He is sending out a fully loving family/army of covenant kingdom sons and daughters filled with the pure holy love of God in them. His roar has been released to bring this into existence now!

They will have that pure holy love for God, for each other, and all God is sending them to. They will be true ambassadors of the Kingdom of God on earth as it is heaven.

God Has Arranged The Body Parts:

For many years now, God has been speaking to me about the arranging of His body and how it must function for his kingdom purposes. I have kept much of that to myself because it hasn’t been time to share these truths yet. Plus I needed a deeper understanding of the Lord on how he would bring this into existence

Beloved,  that time is now at hand where the Lord is releasing to us some first drops of understanding  that may help the divine alignment come forth. What does he desires to do to advance the Kingdom of God through his awakening kingdom messengers? How will they be able to go on a moments notice? How will they be supplied to go?

I could not even answer those questions in any human reason. Something greater has to come to bring about the full functioning of the body parts to be the corporate body of Christ on the earth. In that roar of the Lord released back in September, the Holy Spirit has given the understanding we need to go forth. The roar of the Lord has released into existence all that we need to send out this company of “awakening kingdom messengers.”

In the next post we are going to identify their work, what they need, and how they are to connect with the right body parts that will allow them to function as a brigade.

Beloved, The Lord is doing a new thing, can we not perceive it? To advance the Kingdom of God that will transform this earth, there has to be a deep uniting of his kingdom sons and daughters in true love that will allow each part to supply what the other needs.

No earthly army can function without the unity, ability, resources, training, directions and authority that a government gives them, how much is that true for the army of god.

God Arranged Body Parts:  1st Cor 12:18-25.

18 But now [as things really are], God has placed and arranged the parts in the body, each one of them, just as He willed and saw fit [with the best balance of function]. 19 If they all were a single organ, where would [the rest of] the body be?

20 But now [as things really are] there are many parts [different limbs and organs], but a single body. 21 The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.”

22 But quite the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are [absolutely] necessary; 23 and as for those parts of the body which we consider less honorable, these we treat with greater honor; and our less presentable parts are treated with greater modesty, 24 while our more presentable parts do not require it.

But God has combined the [whole] body, giving greater honor to that part which lacks it, 25 so that there would be no division or discord in the body [that is, lack of adaptation of the parts to each other], but that the parts may have the same love and concern for one another. AMP

May God open our eyes, ears and hearts to prepare us all how we are to function together in the pure holy love. May God show us how he is now connecting each part of the body together to function as one. May we be open to allow God to change us, mold us, and adept us to one another to advance His kingdom on Earth?

In the next post we will address these things further. Selah!

• This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by henryfalcone.
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by Ron McGatlin.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This
Skip to toolbar